Crime Shooting at Parkland, FL High School, Possible Active Shooter

That's a genius idea, then when the guy had his shotgun pointed at the ladies head before she was even close to her gun, he would have pulled the trigger. Then he would have gone in the back and killed mom. I mean, if you're going to die for committing the crime and not shooting anyone, why not just blow the store clerks away and give your self a small chance at escape?

Why not just commit suicide so no innocent life must be shed.

The fact that you believe he deserves any sort of consideration for having been shot by the ladies when he initiated by coming armed, attempting a robbery then coming back and attacking the older lady makes me seriously question your judgement and the judgement of your legal system.
I’m guessing that first paragraph from @TheGreatA was pure sarcasm, far too well disguised. At least I hope so.

Also, this video makes me realize why it's important for police to "shoot to kill".

I remember a bunch of dumbfucks on here claiming officer Wilson should have tried to shoot m brown in the legs.

This isn't Hollywood you dumbasses

Shoot to stop the threat. No more, no less.

But you're certainly right. Too many dimwits think it only takes one round, but as we've seen countless times that's not always the case.

The moment he came into that store armed and intent on committing a crime he gave up his rights to any consideration of mitigation of force. Now, I have no issue with the argument that after the initial shooting that forced him to flee their response should have been to lock the door and immediately call the police.

Ideally, yes. But this is an incredibly tense, dynamic and scary situation. People don't always have the presence of mind to do the most optimal thing.

LOL @ everyone talking about how this makes an argument for big magazine sizes or something. She was using like the smallest caliber gun known to man. Sure, make a 50 round clip for that gun if you want, no one cares. No one would choose that little pistol as their weapon of choice for a mass shooting.

Lol...he said "clip"

Young girl was pretty calm. .
Did she fire a shot when the guy was struggling with the mother?
Could have hit the mom.

Could have also been killed with their own weapons , crazy

I don't understand women who get those small guns. Like they're scared of guns and get a smaller one to feel less scared. Jesus get a real gun, you're only putting yourself in MORE danger.

They're intimidated by larger ones usually. They don't know proper hand grip, stance or how to minimize recoil. I taught ccw and saw it nearly every class.

Ideally, yes. But this is an incredibly tense, dynamic and scary situation. People don't always have the presence of mind to do the most optimal thing.
Agreed and my comment wasn't really meant as a slight against those ladies. They survived that encounter, both times, without being shot or killed and that is ultimately what matters.

Agreed and my comment wasn't really meant as a slight against those ladies. They survived that encounter, both times, without being shot or killed and that is ultimately what matters.

I know. The one kept calmly chewing her gum during the whole event. Hard core.

at least the robber can release a mix tape now

Also shows that a single shot from a low caliber handgun doesn't necessarily have enough stopping power to save the day, against a hardened criminal.

The shop owners were lucky to escape with their lives there. The robber was literally a millisecond away from blasting them out, even though he had already been shot several times.

This is a pretty good example that if the shooter in Florida only had access to handguns that there might not of been the death toll that we see today. It is a perfect example why assault rifle‘s need to be banned.

It always baffles me why people risk their lives and freedom to.....rob a convenience store?

How much money could he possibly get from that, like one weeks pay max?

I can see robbing a bank, given that you're a filthy criminal, at least there's some huge reward if you succeed.

this is not the smartest guy

he left the store with some money but decided to come back. He then gets shot, leaves and then comes back for the third time, unarmed, and gets shot again lol

Young girl was pretty calm. .
Did she fire a shot when the guy was struggling with the mother?
Could have hit the mom.

Could have also been killed with their own weapons , crazy

The robber also had a clear shot at her face with his shotgun. Luckily for her, he was a moron.

This is a pretty good example that if the shooter in Florida only had access to handguns that there might not of been the death toll that we see today. It is a perfect example why assault rifle‘s need to be banned.

*rifles. No apostrophe.

And no... Ban assholes and mentally unhinged cocksuckers from owning firearms.

Back