Shoop Shoopers apreciation thread

I remember I tried to learn to shoop once. Sh!t got hard and I quit..

Damn learning disability!
It's easy bro... Download picsart to your phone and just start playing. Add images and so on... It's so rewarding!

The true GOATS are @Chuck @Empty Emp @bigwaverider @GSPOAB (retired) and @LouisBolanos and @Jehannum (banned)... But we're blessed to also have some heavy hitters in @Anung Un Rama @Dead Kennedy @TheIrishPsycho @dije1 @blackhat @xDogá @Fossor @Doug22 @jei @Loiosh @Myrddin Wild @kennysux @Flex Plexico @Giblert @Valhoven @Sansnom @tonil @Summoning @GroundnPound90 and many many others... Lucky indeed... I just spam shoops evert time I see a thread!

View attachment 456963
I'd like to add @Loiosh to that list. He's come out of retirement recently and dropped some absolute gems. High quality.

The true GOATS are @Chuck @Empty Emp @bigwaverider @GSPOAB (retired) and @LouisBolanos and @Jehannum (banned)... But we're blessed to also have some heavy hitters in @Anung Un Rama @Dead Kennedy @TheIrishPsycho @dije1 @blackhat @xDogá @Fossor @Doug22 @jei @Loiosh @Myrddin Wild @kennysux @Flex Plexico @Giblert @Valhoven @Sansnom @tonil @Summoning @GroundnPound90 and many many others... Lucky indeed... I just spam shoops evert time I see a thread!

View attachment 456963
I'm humbled for the mention after so long on the bench. Truly in the company of giants.

Just wanted to dedicate this thread to some of the awesome shoops ive seen in my short years in Sherdog. Some of you guys are just amazing at this and I feel that the "Shooper of the Year" award doesn't make justice to most of you guys.
{<redford}
If MMA was more of a mainstream sport you guys would be even more famous. Some creative and geniuses in the art of shooping out there.

Salute to all the underated shoopers out there.
<RomeroSalute>

the creative side of this site is the only part that isnt completely cancerous. i have so much respect for sherdog art that i wont even use ms paint to shit on conor

Making a GIF is tedious as fck, so I'm always impressed how these sherbros can make it in a few minutes

Same with those Ms Paint contests, really really admirable

full

full

Good thread.
I’ve been looking at shit since the 56k modem days and I swear I’ve never seen finer stuff that the shoop masters here.

Big ups !

gay thread but still true that people on here are secretly comic geniuses posing as shitposting retards

I'm humbled for the mention after so long on the bench. Truly in the company of giants.

Hory fuck Giblert. Aint seen u in forever. I miss you.

Sz3CRQL.gif

gay thread but still true that people on here are secretly comic geniuses posing as shitposting retards

relax and have a drink.

THEfights-AREfixed-drinking-juice.gif

Making a GIF is tedious as fck, so I'm always impressed how these sherbros can make it in a few minutes. Same with those Ms Paint contests, really really admirable

gifs aint easy. u need patience.

Haha.... is that the gif you shared the template for a month or so ago? I forgot to download it & now I forgot where it is... Can you please link that to me again in the PM... I've had several usez for it :p

Haha.... is that the gif you shared the template for a month or so ago? I forgot to download it & now I forgot where it is... Can you please link that to me again in the PM... I've had several usez for it :p

I never made a template for that. I could make one for AE very easily. Making one for Photoshop will be harder but doable. I don't have time to do that now, but if you remind me in like a week maybe I could make one in your format of choice.

Back