Shoop SHOOP that Sonnen

XOZgHrz.jpg

EDIT: Sorry guys, didn't see the earlier post.

IMDUjrc.jpg

Last edited:
Photoshop yep, whats wrong with the gif settings? I didn't know there were gif settings lol.

You can research Photoshop's gif settings or even Best Photoshop Gif Settings. There are many good tutorials and videos. I just watched this one and his settings seem reasonable. I use similar settings. I posted a frame grab from your gif to show you what I am seeing. I don't wanna get into all the technical terms, but see how yucky it looks especially Chael's face. I'm not talking about the quality of your source, I am talking about all the dots all over the place and lack of smooth transitions from one color to the other.

As you can see from the tutorial video you can resize your gif using the "Image Size" thingy. I tend to use "400px Wide" as that seems like a good size for this forum. Something long and tall like your's should probably be smaller.

frame-jpg.454021

Attachments

• frame.jpg
    frame.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 317
You can research Photoshop's gif settings or even Best Photoshop Gif Settings. There are many good tutorials and videos. I just watched this one and his settings seem reasonable. I use similar settings. I posted a frame grab from your gif to show you what I am seeing. I don't wanna get into all the technical terms, but see how yucky it looks especially Chael's face. I'm not talking about the quality of your source, I am talking about all the dots all over the place and lack of smooth transitions from one color to the other.

As you can see from the tutorial video you can resize your gif using the "Image Size" thingy. I tend to use "400px Wide" as that seems like a good size for this forum. Something long and tall like your's should probably be smaller.

frame-jpg.454021

Thanks, I don't remember what I used. I wish I saw that video before hand.

Thanks, I don't remember what I used. I wish I saw that video before hand.

Cool. Once you set it, you won't have to change it. although at times I have had "phantom" changes to my gif settings. Or maybe I accidentally clicked on something.

Back