Shoop SHOOP that Sonnen

Lmao fuck sake 2 pages in and I'm done.

I don't wanna come back and ruin my funny bone.... But I sorta do.

Someone posted a scientific study that said looking at Shoops was good for depression and sadness. Unfortunately it also said they destroy the funny bone. :)

Someone posted a scientific study that said looking at Shoops was good for depression and sadness. Unfortunately it also said they destroy the funny bone. :)
The Rogan one and cormier ones legit destroyed me for weeks, I use to be out in public open it up and just fucking piss myself.

You'd see a heaps funny one and be like nope thats it.... Then bam next one has you rolling.

Some funny fuckers on sherdog I tell ya.

The Rogan one and cormier ones legit destroyed me for weeks, I use to be out in public open it up and just fucking piss myself.

You'd see a heaps funny one and be like nope thats it.... Then bam next one has you rolling.

Some funny fuckers on sherdog I tell ya.

I hear stories like that sometimes. People posting from coffee shops saying people are looking at them funny. Girlfriends, boyfriends thinking they are crazy cause they are laughing so hard. Sometimes they wake up the significant other from cracking up. We provide an awesome service. :)

Ban... it’s against sherdog policy to shoop chael

Chael is GOAT with really huge balls.

chael-goat-balls-png.453661

Attachments

• chael-goat-balls.png
    chael-goat-balls.png
    144.2 KB · Views: 545
These arent as enjoyable when one of your favorites is the subject.

I made a "nice" chael shoop below.

They can't ban me. President Chael P Elizondo Mountain Dew American Gangster Herbert Camacho Sonnen will protect me. (if you saw the movie you would understand. (Idiocracy)
h6zKkWC.gif

You must have misread the policy or perhaps it changed in the last six years since you joined. Sherdog policy is that we shoop anyone, anywhere, any time. It's actually right in the old f7 motto:

"It's not personal, it's just business."

Oh and FUCKING IN

im-in-gif-8.gif

Back