Shoop that Smushed Weidman

JayPettryMMA

Danger Zone Aficionado
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
THOSE NEW TO SHOOPING - CHECK OUT THE OFFICIAL SHERDOG SHOOP TUTORIAL & TEMPLATE THREAD

This picture taken by the incredibly talented Esther Lin features Chris Weidman in a quite uncomfortable pose in his win against Kelvin Gastelum at UFC on Fox 25.

The original image:
smushed weidman smaller.jpg

The cropped image for those that want to help create a better template:

smushed weidman template.jpg

My working "it's been a long week and I'm tired but I wanted to put something together to start things off even though it needs more work" template:

SW working template.png

Template with no glove, again quickly done so the edges need more work and smoothing but we gotta start somewhere:
SW working template no glove.png

Another template face of Weidman from this picture:
weidface.jpg
weidface template.png

A shoop to start things off, and not at all my best work but I wanted to get one done before midnight:

sw kiss.png

Last edited:
Stop bashing fighters

If Kelvin punched you like that you would get knocked out into other dimension

giphy.gif

So that's what Darth Vader really looked like under the mask.

Chris had to wrestle to beat the Welterweight.

Who is to blame for this ?

The fat ass taco addict Kelvin Gastelum.

Originally I cropped out the glove, but his head was all messed up and didn't fit any of my images so I decided for now to keep the glove in. It was like my Shoop that Shocked Rogan, where the microphone was on the bottom but eventually I eliminated it.

Originally I cropped out the glove, but his head was all messed up and didn't fit any of my images so I decided for now to keep the glove in. It was like my Shoop that Shocked Rogan, where the microphone was on the bottom but eventually I eliminated it.
Yea I had just finished making it when you closed the other thread, so I wanted to add it. Would be perfect if there's a picture with him making the same face, but with the glove out of the way.

shooping the winning fighter.. weidman is a pioneer.

this tops him destroying andy twice.

Outside of 1 punch, Kelvin lost the striking in every round.

Outside of the fucking knockdown that nearly ended the fight you say ?

But maybe you are right, I was switch channels during the fight because Chivas game is on.

That's what happens when you get Frank Mir's haircut.

Yea I had just finished making it when you closed the other thread, so I wanted to add it. Would be perfect if there's a picture with him making the same face, but with the glove out of the way.
Yeah I looked through the USAToday and Getty libraries, I found two other good ones I'll start on tonight.

Back