YellowBanenoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anthony-Smith-Shogun-Rua-696x399.jpg

a5YhdHi.png
kXlDBbp.png

UUJUv6z.png

unfortunately, I do not possess the skill to properly shoop, but I've tried my best to put my part of contribution.

Come on fellas, prove your manhood, since mods clearly can't.

So far, we have

1. @dembones22

picsart_07-22-07-42-35-jpg.410481

YOU NEED TO HESPECT BRASHEEL ....

2. @propain14

20180722_224142-jpg.410477

3. @LouisBolanos
2eiodw.jpg

4. @Tomas
backgrounder-46-jpg.410509

Attachments

• SHOOO.png
    SHOOO.png
    98.1 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:
How about you leave Shogun alone you miserable putrid punks
latest

not a very good angle honestly.

Because mine got wasteland twice
Well a) you said "Let's shoot dat shogun" and 2) you didn't provide good or clear pictures, everything was blurry so we couldn't make anything from it. And the other was you making a thread saying you were disappointed no one else made a shoop thread.

If you make a shoop thread, the least you can do is provide an actual usable image that other posters can turn into a template to make a shoop with. If it's a bunch of blurry bigfoot sightings, ain't nobody got time for that.

<Prem973>

Apparently, all the photographers at the event went to sleep after the decisionfest.
Not even a single good shot.

Well a) you said "Let's shoot dat shogun" and 2) you didn't provide good or clear pictures, everything was blurry so we couldn't make anything from it. And the other was you making a thread saying you were disappointed no one else made a shoop thread.

If you make a shoop thread, the least you can do is provide an actual usable image that other posters can turn into a template to make a shoop with. If it's a bunch of blurry bigfoot sightings, ain't nobody got time for that.
1156228.jpg

Back