Shoop that Ronda Rousey #34seconds t-shirt

Only poor people and losers hate Ronda Rousey.

3434.jpg
Then I’m as broke as a joke. Don’t hate her, but I’m the furthest thing from a fan of hers that a person could be.
So, you HAD to have the shirt by Tuesday at noon?

Kenny here,

This is a Ronda hate thread.

I know you guys are mad because you can not afford UFC gear. I bought this just now to support Ronda.

3434.jpg
Kenny,

JayJayFrench here. It's nice to see that your job at the Traffic Court of LA has allowed you to support Ronda in her time of need. It's a very nice shirt and I imagine that you'll wear it at the next #metoo march or feminist rally you participate in.

Speaking of nice, small, tight tee shirts, does your mother ever walk around the house in one with nothing else underneath? You can tell by looking for a couple of little bumps that look like she might be smuggling 2 nice sized raspberries in her shirt. Let me know Kenny.

JayJay

So many people post with no shoop! Their comments should be deleted unless it's to tell a shopper they're awesome.

Last edited:
Kenny here,

This is a Ronda hate thread.

I know you guys are mad because you can not afford UFC gear. I bought this just now to support Ronda.

3434.jpg
XXL? Lay off the Ronda diet bro

Last edited:
What I never understood was that after that fight with Bethe it would have seemed that her coaches would have seen the massive holes in her stand up (strikes and defense). But, nope... Edmund thought she was amazing as a boxer.

Ronda is a star. She did amazing things. Trying to take that away from her after her fights with Tate, Zigano, Davis, McMann is just too small minded and small hands and small feet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back