Shoop that Rogan!

I's Eddie Bravo's girlfriend

Bd4bFPBCEAA3f_2.png

These guys are like caricatures of Alpha Bros.

Sorry to copy your idea, didn't realize you had already shooped that one.

Bigwaverider's contribution to this thread is going too hard to beat, good work !
sr%20cyborgs_zpssu3pcap0.jpg

Good stuff, great minds and such.

What's this from? and When? Was it an add to leather jackets?

http://espn.go.com/espn/page2/index?id=5943221

UFC President Dana White and five of his top fighters -- Ryan Bader, Junior dos Santos, Vitor Belfort, Stephan Bonnar and Jon Jones -- are featured in Playboy's January issue in the "Stand Tough" fashion pictorial. The six burly men show readers how to look as "tough as nails" while modeling looks from Calvin Klein, Hugo Boss and Tommy Hilfiger, among others. "We spent the day shooting the roughest guys on the planet in tough leather jackets and boots," said Playboy fashion editor Jennifer Ryan Jones. "The set was buzzing with talk about upcoming UFC fights and, of course, who would be the on the next cover of Playboy. It all made for a very manly day on the rugged cliffs of Point Dume in Malibu."

Did this for another Rogan thread. No one liked it there. Maybe some will like it here. Hi res version in spolier.

9vxFgve.gif

4RO9bHB.gif

Last edited:
Thanks brah. I thought it was pretty good too. When it got no love in the other thread I was like "You win some. You lose some."
some of your shoops are technically incredible, but don't have a connection to the topic.

the Rogan shoop is one of those imo and probably why it didn't get much "love" previously

PS: A howling wolf on the moon could be interesting now that we have a couple of wolf images

Back