SHOOP that Rocked Lee

BTD

2r4lfkg.jpg

I use image bb, quick to upload etc and its the first link that comes up when I google image hosting. Its pretty good tbh.
thanks. If you want to replace the template in the OP with this new one that would be great. Included the others I've made today too
EDSON_BARBOZA_1.png
KEVIN_LEE_2.png
KEVIN_LEE_1.png
KEVIN_LEE_3.png

EDSON_BARBOZA_3.png

EDSON_BARBOZA_2.png

Last edited:
LMFAO!!!!! You guys are absolutely incredible! Top notch stuff!

Imagine the sour milk stink she emits...
she's an athlete that washes regularly, why would she smell worse than the women you sleep with? (if you even do) We get it, she rubbed you the wrong way and NO ONE is allowed to do that, but ease off with the ridiculous claims!

she's an athlete that washes regularly, why would she smell worse than the women you sleep with? (if you even do) we get it, she rubbed you the wrong way and NO ONE is allowed to do that, but ease off with the ridiculous claims!
Nah bruh. She doesn't wash. The stink seeps through. You're just numb due to being up her butt too much.

Nah bruh. She doesn't wash. The stink seeps through. You're just numb due to being up her butt too much.
she's already been run out the sport, why are you still kicking her? weren't Holm's headkick and Nunes' punches not enough to satisfy you? seems like the shitty human being in this equation is you not her. (or you AND her)

you've entered a shoop thread and the only thing you have to offer is to comment on Ronda's smell.....

Back