SHOOP that Rocked Lee

Your template is shit. Worthless thread. Go fuck a donkey.
he still made more effort than you plus he made some shoops as well (see below) butthurt scrub <45>
An actual shoop thread with a template. Shame on the other thread.

Pic:
d5js7cS.jpg

Template (rush job):
Kevin_Lee_template.png

A Barboza template (Thanks to @Norman Khabib ):
33paw6c.jpg

Go SHOOP ahead. Bored so I decided to whip this up right quick.

One more to kickstart. Im done.

lee_salsa.jpg

This 100%. "Rush job" meanwhile there's already multiple Lee shoop threads with better templates/posts.

Keeps claiming this yet doesnt post a link to such threads <{vega}>.
Imma report both of yall if you keep derailing the thread.

I made a couple of templates while I was waiting for this thread to show up, but still can't find any high res photos for that specific sequence, presumably the photographers will be saving those for "resale" <45>

sorry about the size of the second template

33paw6c.jpg

a3mlxx.jpg
Dude what's up with Lee's foot

would be more fitting if it was Khabib and Lee seeing as it's Putin and Obama underneath <45>

e64krt.jpg

Dude what's up with Lee's foot
it was cut off in the original photo so I found a foot template and added it <45> it took so long to cut out and then even longer to find a foot at an angle I could work with that I rushed it. Had 3 failed attempts first too.

He mad cause people ignored his shit thread. Apparently he even PMd a guy in his thread and told the guy to go kill himself. Seems like he's got some serious mental issues.
He PM'ed me racial slurs, doubt he will be around much longer

Your template is shit. Worthless thread. Go fuck a donkey.

You didn't even provide a fucking template. You lazily linked to the UFC twitter video of it. Throwing stones in glass houses and all that...

giphy.gif

This is the best shoop Lee thread of all the ones out there. OP actually provided a template and started out with some shoops. You just look so lazy and were hoping some of the shoop masters would grace your shitty thread with their glory, but they didn't. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Absolutely brilliant...

Did Lee fuck up his ankle? That looks quite painful.

Last edited:
I don't have one hence I haven't posted one.

You see how this works now?
so why are you being a tool about it? the video footage is available if you want to extract all the frames and then cut around Lee in each one. Or you could be creative and shoop despite the bad template, I've managed to make at least 1 without using any photos or footage from the fight.

Last edited:
so why are you being a tool about it? the video footage is available if you want to extract all the frames and then cut around Lee in each one. Or you could be creative and shoop despite the bad template, I've managed to make at least 1 without using any photos or footage from the fight.
congratulations.

Back