Shoop that PVZ.

Anything and everything is fair game. Knockouts are just usually easy pickens

Yeah imagine if that rule applied……we would have missed out on the Pfister shopping fest. That one had me roaring this morning.

No one's above the shoop.

But color me a sentimental motherfucker: I felt SO bad for her during that post-fight press conference. Especially with Sage sitting beside her with the emotional IQ of a fence post. At least offer her a frosted tip to cry on, you rat bastard.

Actually you could tell Sage wanted to comfort her and it pained him that he couldn't but he was trying to be professional and keep the Internet from gossiping.

I refuse to partake in this. PVZ is adorable and meant no harm.

Sorry guys, I caught the feels at the press conference. She's a good kid. This thread is not for me.

Some sherdoggers can be nasty sometimes, they remember me those envious at the school who always hated the athletes or smart or nice people , I wonder if the vision of society about the MMA fans has some truth

Frankly I'm DISGUSTED at the idea of shooping a brave sweetheart like Page. Have you no decency?

I'm amazed at all the bleeding hearts in this thread.

"This isn't right because she's cute...She's only 19...She showed heart...She was in tears at the press conference....wahhh wahhh wahhhhh."

HELLO, she fights in a cage for a living. Every other fighter gets shooped but she shouldn't because she's "cute" and "has heart"???

Go post on a hello kitty forum or something, hippies.

I'm amazed at all the bleeding hearts in this thread.

"This isn't right because she's cute...She's only 19...She showed heart...She was in tears at the press conference....wahhh wahhh wahhhhh."

HELLO, she fights in a cage for a living. Every other fighter gets shooped but she shouldn't because she's "cute" and "has heart"???

Go post on a hello kitty forum or something, hippies.

Exactly. This is the fight game. Not cheerleading.

She's already shown to be a terrible human being by reneging on her promise to cancer kids. The only people that root for her is for her looks. VanZant once said that cheerleading was tougher than MMA. Maybe she will think twice about that statement now.

wtfwv5.jpg

oh wow, well done sir

That's pretty scary. Looks like a skin mask ala Hanibal Lector.

Good work. I love B&W.

I stared and stared but I have no idea what that is.

Its smoke, wanted it to look like she was sucking Paiges soul out.

Pretty disappointing... a few good ones. PVZ deserves to be shooped way harder than this though.

Its smoke, wanted it to look like she was sucking Paiges soul out.

Ahhh.. Hey man just use "smoke brushes" if you are using Photoshop or Gimp. I also think you can use them in "Paint .net" (a free image editor). Msg me if you want to know how to use them. Here's what they look like. You just "dab" them on like you would any other brushes and voila, instant smoke.

https://www.google.com/search?q=smo..._9XJAhUKKiYKHZURDmYQ_AUICCgC&biw=1877&bih=881

edit: Some Ghost Brushes would be cooler.

https://www.google.com/search?q=gho...gB&biw=1877&bih=881#tbm=isch&q=ghost+brushes+

Back