Shoop that PVZ.

e2b387cc_011a_4b3b_875d_dce66888355c_copy.jpg
lardass!!

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

I do feel bad that this thread exists because god damn did page show some god damn heart god damnit...women fights are just better. Maybe they aren't technically at the same level of the guys, but they're just better. Head and shoulders more gamesmanship...they're just too catty to quit.

it takes a special kind of white belt to say that women fights are better.
:rolleyes:

wow, bravo sherdog. its impressive to see that a girl who was thrust into the limelight, and under so much pressure to perform ( which she did with more heart and grit and detremination than a lot of the guys) is so deserving of mockery.
RRR had it coming, she has hardly any redeeming qualities. PVZ is a different story altogether.

best thread ever.

and fuck off with the "cancer kids" angle, shes probably raised more money for kids with cancer then any one of you turds talking shit about her ever will.

i just ran out of salt. could you please spare some?

I never watched the fight (because woman's mma...) but WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO HER FACE?

No one's above the shoop.

But color me a sentimental motherfucker: I felt SO bad for her during that post-fight press conference. Especially with Sage sitting beside her with the emotional IQ of a fence post. At least offer her a frosted tip to cry on, you rat bastard.

The belly button ring scar is awesome. You see a lot of those. Easier to remove a belly button ring than a tramp stamp but it still leaves it's mark.

......( which she did with more heart and grit and detremination than a lot of the guys)

Way to keep the male vs female angle alive ..... you sound like you have sand in your vag, Sally, better just wash it out :)

Back