Shoop Shoop that Mackenzie Dern weight miss!!!!!

Who is defending her for missing weight? I’m asking all the people photoshopping her with fat guts and shit to post how they look
The two things aren't as intricately linked as you want them to be. She signed up to fight at 115, then came in nowhere close to it (contextually speaking). One does not need to be a physical specimen to criticize the blatant unprofessionalism there, especially considering the level of the sport at which she competes. The fattest fucker on this board isn't the one signing a contract to make 115 and showing up at 122.

Her job is to train for this. If she fucked up this seriously or just didn't care, she doesn't get much sympathy from me. This isn't even her first time, man.

If this was the regional amateur circuit and she had a job that took up most of her waking hours, nobody would give a shit.

GZ0JHJL.jpg

It's shitty cause I'm on my phone but whatever

When this pic loaded up, the first thing I saw was that picture in the background of the muscular guy. Except I didn't see that, I thought the pec and shoulder was a big round arse and the bicep was a big cock reaming into it.

I thought that was a bit explicit for a weigh-in background.
Holy shit I think I just peed a little laughing at this

Lol this thread delivers

Back