Shoop that Lineker beaver

DEXATI20170215130600.png

I like it when you guys put that crazy hair on other people.

I know what you two said, but to me, as a shooper, what I heard was "mission accomplished". :-D
Here's a Frank Zappa quote regarding the "freak scene" of the 60's, adapted to us:

"On a personal level", wrote Zappa, "Shooping is a process whereby an individual casts off outmoded and restricted standards of thinking, dress and social etiquette in order to express CREATIVELY his relationship to his environment and the social structure as a whole"

Wow, I wasn't sure how well this would do, considering that this is different from the usual K.O.d face fighter shoop, but there is some awesome stuff in here!

Keep it up Sherbros!

Wow, I wasn't sure how well this would do, considering that this is different from the usual K.O.d face fighter shoop, but there is some awesome stuff in here!

Keep it up Sherbros!

Sorry buddeh I was working on video shoops for the USFC AV bet thread didn't have time to bump this. Great stuff in here.

One more for the classics fans.

635994492663208166-17410023_635971463571253663-1963702104_Psycho.png

Keep it up Sherbros!

Sorry buddeh I was working on video shoops for the USFC AV bet thread didn't have time to bump this. Great stuff in here.

Yea some awesome stuff with just a lump of hair. Getting ready to go on a mini vacation so I don't have much time either.

Last edited:
Doubt anyone will like this one but I made an umbrella out of his hair. What you do is record a new action. Duplicate the hair layer, move the pivot point towards the center, rotate it and end your action recording. Press Play as many times as needed till you have a full circle. Then mask off what you need to. Mask the hair circle into the Geisha pic, warp it into place, add a Geisha layer on top as a clipping mask set to Soft Light. In your Layers Style use Blend Mode to get rid of the red highlights from your Soft Light layer. This will leave mainly the dark parts to gives sort of an umbrella curve shape to the hair circle so it doesn't look so flat. It still looks flat, but not as flat as before.

lineker-geisha-umbrella-jpg.200905

lineker-hair-circle-png.200907

This looks pretty cool.

Back