Shoop that KO Ronda

CT1Um1PWcAEWuEf.jpg

Made this one last night for a Dana thread but never posted it. Was gonna work on it some more, but I guess it's done enough. Gif was made from this video (about 1:30) and this background. I thought Dana's shadow was cool.

Jou9aWk.gif

Jht8S0M.jpg

that dancing Dana gif is amazing. good job

CV_gVXIU8AId98f.jpg

I think this has some potential.
From the marine's ball last night.

Made this one last night for a Dana thread but never posted it. Was gonna work on it some more, but I guess it's done enough. Gif was made from this video (about 1:30) and this background. I thought Dana's shadow was cool.

Jou9aWk.gif

Jht8S0M.jpg

you gotta put techno-brock in there somewhere.

and diego yes cartwheel :))

you gotta put techno-brock in there somewhere.

and diego yes cartwheel :))

I could do that. It's a great idea brother. Appreciate the sugestions. Lemme see how the Jose/Conor Shoops go tonight and I will see if I can fit it in. It may be a few more days, but I like what you said.

Cutting out Dana took like an hour. Easy stuff, but it took like 6 hours to figure out the patterns on how to make 3/4 of a second video turn into a 23 second (mostly) seamless gif. It was painstaking, & my eyes were literally burning from staring at the screen. I am just not psyched at this moment to go through even half that right now. Will PM you IF I do.

I could do that. It's a great idea brother. Appreciate the sugestions. Lemme see how the Jose/Conor Shoops go tonight and I will see if I can fit it in. It may be a few more days, but I like what you said.

Cutting out Dana took like an hour. Easy stuff, but it took like 6 hours to figure out the patterns on how to make 3/4 of a second video turn into a 23 second (mostly) seamless gif. It was painstaking, & my eyes were literally burning from staring at the screen. I am just not psyched at this moment to go through even half that right now. Will PM you IF I do.

i told you before but i mean it - i hope you are getting paid or will soon get paid for this. it's top notch stuff.

also, to whoever is listening -give this man a Plat.

Fucking in, waiting for this for a fucking long time.

Jou9aWk.gif

Jht8S0M.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA!

Dancing Dana might be my favorite new gif. Too good.

Jou9aWk.gif

Amazing Dana gif!

I know this comes late, and i have never posted in a shoop thread since i dont have anything to contribute for... but this one is just too damn good.

For people that missed the reference and the greatness of that gif, it was a pollution commercial.

[YT]j7OHG7tHrNM[/YT]

The part where the car throws the trash, fantastic.

Jou9aWk.gif

Awesome!

Every time bigwave shoops an angel gets its wings!
bigwave bless

Had to re-up this thing cause I screwed up trying to use Imgur's online editor.

nzS6uRH.gif

Back