Shoop that KO Ronda #2 - 2017

Shoopers need to stay busy creating more and more so we don't get "writers block". An idle mind is Satan's playground.
So, cropping out Ronda's head and putting it on someone else's body is now referred to as "creating"!?

So, cropping out Ronda's head and putting it on someone else's body is now referred to as "creating"!?

Yeah....I think you need to consult your nearest Webster's dictionary and brush up on the definition of create.

Ronda movie.png this is my first ever shoop. It's a poster of her future movie

ART.jpg

Made this for one of the threads about MMA being art or not.

New_Pillow.jpg

Made this one when a Sherdogger said Dana was Ronda's new pillow in one of the threads about him hugging her for 45 minutes after her loss.

Simple stuff. I'm no shoop expert!

Last edited:
Sound like you have a serious issue with constructive criticism...

Do you want me to lie and say they're ALL masterpieces!?

No, you don't have to like any of them - you've said your piece and it's clear that no one agrees with you and everyone in this thread enjoys the shooping.

You are entitled to your opinion just as we are entitled to think it sucks - go find another thread if you don't like Ronda shoops, you can always change the channel if you don't like what you are seeing there lil' guy!

REQUEST - Total recall where Arnies eyes are bulging. GIF would be great but I'll take a shoop.
Appreciated.

Good work AOD. You spent some time on that one. Even used a back of the head pic for ronda. Those pics are never easy to find.

Thank you my shoop mentor {<redford}. It was actually pretty fast for my standards, maybe 30 minutes work

Well you did grill me last time about turning heads so I had to do it right this time LOL. Biggest part was erasing Rogans head because of Amanda's slapping hand, basically had to make 2 Rogan heads to overlap

Thank you my shoop mentor {<redford}. It was actually pretty fast for my standards, maybe 30 minutes work

Well you did grill me last time about turning heads so I had to do it right this time LOL. Biggest part was erasing Rogans head because of Amanda's slapping hand, basically had to make 2 Rogan heads to overlap

You're using the eraser? Use masks. Much easier. Might seem a little weird at first but once you get the hang of it you will wonder how you ever did it w/o them.

layers in front and behind! yesssss you are learning my son!

lot of my better shoops have many layers so I can actually position the templates in behind exactly how I want, rather than guessing and cutting it off only to later find I need to move them :)
I'm so glad the ISL tournament got me using layers cause none of my awesome shoops would be possible without them. Even little details like arms and hands that need to be up front while the body remains in the back was made so easy by them too. I'm still a bit crap with "real" gifs though.

this was the ISL entry that I used em on (I got crushed by Empty Emp's Wizard of Oz shoop)

MvZKl0m.gif

This is the first time ive done this, so I obviously suck. I focused more on the story..
View attachment 188387
View attachment 188389
View attachment 188391

View attachment 188431 this is my first ever shoop. It's a poster of her future movie

ART.jpg

Made this for one of the threads about MMA being art or not.

New_Pillow.jpg

Made this one when a Sherdogger said Dana was Ronda's new pillow in one of the threads about him hugging her for 45 minutes after her loss.

Simple stuff. I'm no shoop expert!

all these are awesome too! keep up the good work guys

Back