Shoop that Kennedy

BXzsYyO.gif

Fucking hilarious, I literally just lol'd like a girl! :icon_lol:

Undoubtedly he is. Sadly, he never participated in this thread. It went on to be a great thread regardless.

but with the sweet bump, mayhaps he will take notice and grace us with his gift.

GSPONABICYCLE WHERE YOU AT?

Some good work here

Too far.... watching that video almost made me throw up.
Lol... Thats not my best shoop but it just might be my favorite I ever made. The responses are amazing. Either I get "this is the best shoop ever" or "ohhh too far". When I stumbled upon this image I just thought that was too much of a perfect fit to pass. Nothing is too far in the shooping world.

I just stumbled onto this amazing thread thanks to the kindness of a stranger...

I'd like to thank all the contributors for their shooping that made me laugh for about 10 minutes straight...

just as I thought I could laugh no more after seeing the Passion of the Kennedy, Randy Kennedy of South Park, and Blacksploitation Kennedy...

came along Christy Kennedy's beating by War Romero, and Kennedy getting kicked by Romero's donkey

Thankyou all...I will never forget this thread and don't think anyone will ever top it

I just stumbled onto this amazing thread thanks to the kindness of a stranger...

I'd like to thank all the contributors for their shooping that made me laugh for about 10 minutes straight...

just as I thought I could laugh no more after seeing the Passion of the Kennedy, Randy Kennedy of South Park, and Blacksploitation Kennedy...

came along Christy Kennedy's beating by War Romero, and Kennedy getting kicked by Romero's donkey

Thankyou all...I will never forget this thread and don't think anyone will ever top it
haha I laughed out loud reading this (love "The Passion of the Kennedy" title)

Yeah, the ISIS thing is way to fucking far.

Dude's head was cut off FFS. :(

of course it was cut off ... how else was he going to get kennedy's head in there.

of course it was cut off ... how else was he going to get kennedy's head in there.

I'll give it up for that... well played. But also in poor taste overall. A little respect, my man.

Back