Shoop that incredulous Cormier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taken me hours to do this damn animation :D I'm not matching up all the different Jones heads either

ecV5x0S.gif

wtf_zpsac8cd4d6.gif

If anything mysteriously happens to GSPOAB or myself.....send this post to the FBI.

Holy shit, how gotten to can someone possibly get??

Dude is so rustled by the idea of you guys photoshopping fighters that he can't even get it out of his mind even when he's talking about topics that aren't even remotely related. :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

So glad this thread is still going! Made my work day so much better yesterday and looks like it will continue to do the same. Nice work!

Damn GSPonaBicycle how do you even come up with this ideas? Aliens must have trained you how to shoop.

Someone shoop DC gif into Schaub - Cyborg face pushing please

Photoshop is like atomic energy. It can be used for good or for evil.

Why don't you use your photoshop skills to present Jonathan and Daniel in a more positive light instead of making fun of them? Why there are no photoshops of these wonderful young men giving flowers to their wives, playing with children or taking care of the elderly?

No more photoshops for evil!

Photoshop is like atomic energy. It can be used for good or for evil.

Why don't you use your photoshop skills to present Jonathan and Daniel in a more positive light instead of making fun of them? Why there are no photoshops of these wonderful young men giving flowers to their wives, playing with children or taking care of the elderly?

No more photoshops for evil!

mr-chow-air-handy-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back