Shoop that Incredulous Cormier / Drug Wars

Poor Cormier, sometimes the Donald Trumps, Woodleys, and Jon Jones will still win despite being villains.
$

Poor Cormier, sometimes the Donald Trumps, Woodleys, and Jon Jones will still win despite being villains.
$
Hilarious. Cormier acts like an asshole toward Jones over an innocuous comment ("I could take you down."), And over multiple interactions where they both acted like assholes. Loses one clear decision, gets fucking destroyed in a fight he was losing (20-18, 19-19, 19-19)... acts like an asshole again. And Jones is a villain. Sure, whatever you got to think to help yourself deal with reality.

Hilarious. Cormier acts like an asshole toward Jones over an innocuous comment ("I could take you down."), And over multiple interactions where they both acted like assholes. Loses one clear decision, gets fucking destroyed in a fight he was losing (20-18, 19-19, 19-19)... acts like an asshole again. And Jones is a villain. Sure, whatever you got to think to help yourself deal with reality.
Come now, the roids, crashing into a pregnant womans car and running from the scene, the coke habit, you don't see those as the slightest bit villainous behavior? While Cormier is a bit pretentious, AFAIK he isn't a coke head or ran away from any crime scenes lately. Being a villain doesn't mean I don't like Jones, he is kind of the Scarface of the UFC.

I am going to nip this in the bud, and ask that mods nip it in the bud:

Get that shit out of shoop threads. We want none of that here. There are plenty of other threads to post what you posted, and it would be welcome. It is not welcome here.

Don't PM and harass me, either. I don't play like that.

Done.

Get that shit out of shoop threads. We want none of that here. There are plenty of other threads to post what you posted, and it would be welcome. It is not welcome here.

Done.
Whatever. PM you? Who does that? I responded to.someone who.blindly indicated that Woodley and Jones are villains. And pointed out that there were plenty of times Cormier acted like an ass. Get over yourself.

Let's get this thread 10k replies and close it down.

It was a good one.

you guys are so wrong for this... I'm ova here at work crying in laughter - free ab workouts for all

There is a new Cormier now.
He who knows the truth!
5TJ8svy.gif

Were there any eyepokes?

I remember one earlier in the card because I recall thinking "we ain't seen nothing yet"

But I don't recall any eyepokes, and I would think a big deal would have been made about it if there was any eye poking in the main event

Done.
Dawson-Daniel.jpg

Back