Shoop that fight night Cerrone

ldZb5Tn.png
Sensational.

I wonder, do the fighter's get pissed at the shoops or are most of them good sports and laugh it off?

The truth is, if we are taking the time to shoop you, you are a BIG name and, we all are big fans of yours, which makes you worthy of a shoop.
We ain't gonna shoop anyone on the undercard of a Fight Night because we don't care about them.

I like to think that they enjoy them most of the time... Sometimes it gets a little rough on them, but you know how that old saying "any publicity is good publicity", right? Shadface will last way longer than Shad's career - we immortalised him.

There's been some legendary shoop threads.
full

Hahaha! Best I can do on my phone bro!

You got the idea anyway! I had fun...

I use the Picsart app if anyone's interested. It's easy to do elementary level shoops, but harder on the eyes for more detailed stuff.
I tried the mobile version of gimp and that shit was impossible. I just don't bother on my phone now.
18a82c78314895c444ac39bbd9951632-493x281.jpg

So what is a decent app or program for doing shoops? I don't know what im doing still, but enjoy looking at all the shoop masters stuff, and enjoy trying to do my own stuff as well
I usually am on a tablet. Any recommendations? Im using something that is literally just called "Cut Paste Photos"...and that is literally all it does. Very basic

full

Last edited:
Back