Shoop that "Day of the Dead" Sam Alvey

aXTRwS7.jpg

He was more "day of the dead" in the third round when he was doing the zombie walk and huffing and puffing with his mouth guard and bottom lip hanging off his face like something out of the walking dead.

The really sad part was, Alvey gassed more than almost every other fighter on the card except for Held. Most of the others did just fine, cardio-wise.

That was the first thing I started working on, but I wasn't sure if I liked it. Here it is anyway, maybe someone else can do a better job.

4WcIaA4.jpg

When I was five I actually thought those guys were real monsters, and I thought that was awesome as hell :D I used to draw pictures of them with fangs dripping blood. FYI I was five in 1978.

When I was five I actually thought those guys were real monsters, and I thought that was awesome as hell :D I used to draw pictures of them with fangs dripping blood. FYI I was five in 1978.

Ha ha. Simpler times.

Ha ha. Simpler times.

They really were. Before PC kicked in people weren't anywhere near as uptight about stuff in general. I'm sure at least one adult knew I was drawing these pictures, but instead of rushing me to the nearest child psychologist nobody did a thing, because they knew I was a good kid. How did they know this? Because I wasn't running around doing bad things.

I could say so many other things, but I don't want to bore the young'uns :)

No need for shoops here Sam already shooped himself enough

Man these threads get so little traffic unless if it's Conor or Ronda getting KTFO,

Sad because the Conor <insert random thing> threads are more popular than these. Hard to see the greatness of other threads or fighters when your face is so far up someone's butt.

Sad because the Conor <insert random thing> threads are more popular than these. Hard to see the greatness of other threads or fighters when your face is so far up someone's butt.

The international shoop league thread got so little attention compared to threads on latest Conor instagram post.

you will never forget the name........alveyyyyyyydusttttttt

alverydust.png

Back