Shoop Shoop that Cross-eyed Rogan

sjKQVKJ.gif
Might be the best shoop of all time!

Shoop of the year

Mods should save this

Someone shoop woodly punching him in the face please.....

Nice motion blur effect. Props for the Pee Wee Herman reference.

I wanted to slow it down to show more of the blur effects, but it was too slow and didn't look like it SHOULD blur. I made 59 (yes I just counted haha) different/unique blur settings out of 97 frames. Actually every frame is blurred to some degree with the blurs tweened between frames.

Someone shoop woodly punching him in the face please.....

Here ya go. Couldnt make this a big production but it should work. That's Tyron trying to hit Maia before he hits Rogan.

aHxJjXn.gif

Here ya go. Couldnt make this a big production but it should work. That's Tyron trying to hit Maia before he hits Rogan.

aHxJjXn.gif
That's aeesome bro, thanks for the effort. Would give it 1000 likes if I could.

aHxJjXn.gif
Damn, you actually answered his request.

I read the post and was like, how do you expect someone to do that? People don't realize the effort that takes.

Is that Darren Till in the back?

That's aeesome bro, thanks for the effort. Would give it 1000 likes if I could.

I take Amazon or Newegg gift codes. :)

Damn, you actually answered his request. I read the post and was like, how do you expect someone to do that? People don't realize the effort that takes. Is that Darren Till in the back?

Yea, making gifs can suck but generally when you are done with them you are proud of your accomplishment. Then (normally) no one even says "LAWL" and you get 5 Likes - haha. I had that (un-made of course) gif in my "stuff to use later" folder and figured it would be appropriate enough. At first I was like "Why would Tyron punch Rogan?" but I figured it was because he told Rogan to shut his mouth or something the other day (he seemed to be joking). If that is Darren Till in the background, I didn't put him in there. Prob just someone in the crowd.

I wanna start trying to better match the "atmosphere" of the source video or gif I am using to make these shoops. Match the blur, noise, motion blur, "blocking" in the video etc. I do that to some degree but generally don't spend much time on it. It can get hard at time because the lighting, blur, noise, etc can change throughout the gif. This is some exaggerated "blocking" so you know what I am talking about.

upload_2018-10-28_20-13-3.jpeg

I tend to color correct most of them to match the skin tone of the template to the person I am putting it on. Most of the time I do a half ass job just so it looks better. Sucks when you have someone with a lot of yellow tones (or w/e) on their skin and you put it on someone who has a ton of red tones. I noticed in some of your shoops as of late that you are color correcting too. Kudos to you!!

Yea, making gifs can suck but generally when you are done with them you are proud of your accomplishment. Then (normally) no one even says "LAWL" and you get 5 Likes - haha. I had that (un-made of course) gif in my "stuff to use later" folder and figured it would be appropriate enough. At first I was like "Why would Tyron punch Rogan?" but I figured it was because he told Rogan to shut his mouth or something the other day (he seemed to be joking). If that is Darren Till in the background, I didn't put him in there. Prob just someone in the crowd.

I wanna start trying to better match the "atmosphere" of the source video or gif I am using to make these shoops. Match the blur, noise, motion blur, "blocking" in the video etc. I do that to some degree but generally don't spend much time on it. It can get hard at time because the lighting, blur, noise, etc can change throughout the gif. This is some exaggerated "blocking" so you know what I am talking about.

View attachment 461605

I tend to color correct most of them to match the skin tone of the template to the person I am putting it on. Most of the time I do a half ass job just so it looks better. Sucks when you have someone with a lot of yellow tones (or w/e) on their skin and you put it on someone who has a ton of red tones. I noticed in some of your shoops as of late that you are color correcting too. Kudos to you!!
Yea, small details can make a big difference.

It's nice that you noticed. I did in fact start doing that recently. Been fiddling around with the colors to try and make the template fit with whatever backround I am using.

My bad, I didn't realize that was Maia. You even wrote it.

haha. your next step is after effects. but that is more of a lifestyle. super hard.
I wish I could spend more time learning new stuff and working on gifs. But they are time consuming and i'm really not set-up to be able to work comfortably for long periods of time. Soon hopefully.

I wish I could spend more time learning new stuff and working on gifs. But they are time consuming and i'm really not set-up to be able to work comfortably for long periods of time. Soon hopefully.

yea AE is a case of paying your dues. then paying more dues. Getting frustrated cause you still don't know jack shit so you have to pay more dues. now you can finally do something.. sorta, but your shoops still suck... so you pay more dues. keep doing this for months and months and you finally understand ia little bit... sorta, kinda, but not really.. then more dues. just keep going to infinity haha.

I'm at a point where I kinda understand it... I think. But all that time and effort has paid off to where I can whip out some stuff that was once INCREDIBLY hard AND do it fairly rapidly. I still probably know in the single digits of what that program actually does.

If you don't have a comfortable chair, or w/e your issues are, that could be a problem.

Damn, you actually answered his request.

I read the post and was like, how do you expect someone to do that? People don't realize the effort that takes.

Is that Darren Till in the back?

View attachment 461605

haha. your next step is after effects. but that is more of a lifestyle. super hard.
yea AE is a case of paying your dues. then paying more dues. Getting frustrated cause you still don't know jack shit so you have to pay more dues. now you can finally do something.. sorta, but your shoops still suck... so you pay more dues. keep doing this for months and months and you finally understand ia little bit... sorta, kinda, but not really.. then more dues. just keep going to infinity haha.

I'm at a point where I kinda understand it... I think. But all that time and effort has paid off to where I can whip out some stuff that was once INCREDIBLY hard AND do it fairly rapidly. I still probably know in the single digits of what that program actually does.

If you don't have a comfortable chair, or w/e your issues are, that could be a problem.

Awesome, as if I didn't have enough inspiration already, you guys go and drop these wisdom-filled gems.

I'm only just after getting started with GIMP and learning how to do basic shoops, shooping GIF's is where I want to end up.

I've been messing around with some GIF's and had no idea how complex and time consuming it is, the patience alone needed to learn this is blowing my mind.

Anyway, just wanted to give you guys a shout out (and everyone else who puts their time into this) I just don't think people on this site appreciate the effort you guys put into making these things, and if they did they would realize a single like doesn't do it justice.

Great job guy's.

Awesome, as if I didn't have enough inspiration already, you guys go and drop these wisdom-filled gems.

I'm only just after getting started with GIMP and learning how to do basic shoops, shooping GIF's is where I want to end up.

I've been messing around with some GIF's and had no idea how complex and time consuming it is, the patience alone needed to learn this is blowing my mind.

Anyway, just wanted to give you guys a shout out (and everyone else who puts their time into this) I just don't think people on this site appreciate the effort you guys put into making these things, and if they did they would realize a single like doesn't do it justice.

Great job guy's.
Thanks for that comment. Much appreciated.

I've noticed you posting some very nice shoops. I wasn't even aware you were just beginning considering how great they look.

It's always nice to see new people join and take part in shoop threads on the regular. After a while we tend to recognize the names of certain shoopers and even their unique styles.

I myself am pretty new with the GIF shooping. I hadn't ever done it before. @bigwaverider got me started and was a huge help along the way. He has tutorials and stuff if you're interested, i'm sure he will gladly share with you.

Here's one I just did

giphy.gif

Thanks for that comment. Much appreciated.

I've noticed you posting some very nice shoops. I wasn't even aware you were just beginning considering how great they look.

It's always nice to see new people join and take part in shoop threads on the regular. After a while we tend to recognize the names of certain shoopers and even their unique styles.

I myself am pretty new with the GIF shooping. I hadn't ever done it before. @bigwaverider got me started and was a huge help along the way. He has tutorials and stuff if you're interested, i'm sure he will gladly share with you.

Here's one I just did

giphy.gif

Thanks bro.

Yeah, @bigwaverider was the one who finally pushed me over the edge to get started, he was super helpful, tolerated my ignorant ass PMing him, he then sent me links to tutorials and some videos to get started.

I'm only a few weeks into learning how to shoop, I have some time off coming up over Christmas and New Year so I'm definitely going to make a push on learning to shoop gifs.

That GIF is awesome, what program do you use to make yours?

Thanks bro.

Yeah, @bigwaverider was the one who finally pushed me over the edge to get started, he was super helpful, tolerated my ignorant ass PMing him, he then sent me links to tutorials and some videos to get started.

I'm only a few weeks into learning how to shoop, I have some time off coming up over Christmas and New Year so I'm definitely going to make a push on learning to shoop gifs.

That GIF is awesome, what program do you use to make yours?
Nice! Looking forward to seeing more of your shoops.

I use photoshop

Back