Shoop that Chicken Lee

Affenschädel

Blue Belt
Reaction score

Is there already a thread on this? If not, feel free to spread your awesomeness here. <{JustBleed}>

No shoop needed. That is hilarious

Is there already a thread on this? If not, feel free to spread your awesomeness here. <{JustBleed}>

Wow and Edson still lost? I haven't seen the fight yet, was that kick right at the bell? I'm assuming Lee went straight for a takedown.

Either way Edson must be kicking himself right now for not capitalizing on that.

Wow and Edson still lost? I haven't seen the fight yet, was that kick right at the bell? I'm assuming Lee went straight for a takedown.

Either way Edson must be kicking himself right now for not capitalizing on that.
Edson got raped

Barboza needs to take a year off and train non-stop wrestling. With emphases on sprawling and tdd....

when you get home at 2 30 am and your girl took a 130 am shower while you were out with your mates and the tile on the bathroom floor is all wet

Provides no template and no work of his own.

Go fuck yourself TS

No, a lot of the round was left. Aside from that moment the fight was a one-sided massacre, I don't think Edson was fully collected enough to finish.

Provides no template and no work of his own.

Go fuck yourself TS
Not as harshly, but this.

You can't start a shoop thread without giving any templates and just say go.

he survived and came back to win?

nice

Not as harshly, but this.

You can't start a shoop thread without giving any templates and just say go.
You can if you are brash enough to do so and it seems like TS is

Perhaps I just started the thread because nobody has had the idea yet, and that's what I provided. Take it or leave it.

And Sherdog replies with a massive “leave it.” Do you know what goes into photoshopping? You can’t just take a screenshot from a twitter video. You need to find a quality still photograph. Then someone can make a template from that. Don’t be lazy.

...Either way Edson must be kicking himself right now for not capitalizing on that.
200.gif

Shoop him and put MC Hammer "U can't touch this" for the background<13>

Perhaps I just started the thread because nobody has had the idea yet, and that's what I provided. Take it or leave it.
First off, why not quote the guy that told you to "go fuck yourself." At least I was being nice.

Second, it's not a rule I created, that's just the way it is. If you're going to start a shoop thread, provide templates.

Third, do you really think no one has thought about starting a shoop thread on this?? Guaranteed thirty Sherdoggers thought about it as soon as it happened, it's just harder to template a moving gif than a still shot. That's where the expert shoopers come in.

Fourth, Now go fuck yourself! Lol.

Back