*SHOOP* that BJ Penn!!11! (?)

Template with Yair right kick of doom removed best as I can. @dontlaugh please add it to the OP!

qc4T4FL.png
2E75AD1100000578-3319107-image-m-81_1447571772262.jpg

I have a request... Can we get a smiley of Killa B saying "Sherdog" please?
It's the least we can do for him!

Emoji of Ben thanking Sherdog in the interview maybe?

Do it.

Killer Bee is Sherdog's new favourite fighter. Literally the last UFC fighter who can post here without getting trolled out of town. Let's make a tribute before the assholes that lurk here troll him outta here.

I haven't shopped in a looooong time (excuse the shitty one above) but I'll be happy to contribute if needed.

OK guys I am into this. I would prefer to find something that conveys an emotion. We got the BJ Penn Nod of Approval, the Jones Crying, Jose Aldo Blank Stare, the Matt Huges Nope, etc. Him saying "And Sherdog" is cool, but is it cool enough? Will it be used enough?

lp4HwC7.gif

OK guys I am into this. I would prefer to find something that conveys an emotion. We got the BJ Penn Nod of Approval, the Jones Crying, Jose Aldo Blank Stare, the Matt Huges Nope, etc. Him saying "And Sherdog" is cool, but is it cool enough? Will it be used enough?

lp4HwC7.gif

Not emotional enough.

ApEHEDc.png

lp4HwC7.gif

How about the tongue poking?
source.gif

When you play it on a forwards/reverse loop it makes for a funny "This post is so good I'm getting moist about it". I'm sure Ben would love it??

Am I the only one who can't see @Horum 's shoops?

Pic wont load for me :(

They're not working for me!!! I'm missing out on vital lulz and that makes me feel incomplete!!!

QB78LMb32YqoE.gif

I feel there is a large hole in my life, that a big piece is missing to fill that hole. Can you fill my hole, @Horum ?

I'm seriously wanting to know what your shoop is :mad::mad::mad:

One day you dudes are gonna make me pee my pants
I replaced the first link with one from imgur. I'll try and see if I can get the others back when I get to the office. This is what happens when you use hipster sites like http://i.sli.mg/.

Edit: They should all be up now.

Last edited:
I don't know how to gif. But someone needs to gif BJ's head onto this.

Back