Shoop shoop dat USADA fail/Bones Unchained

Poetic justice would be him immediately popping again after all the attempts and delaying to get him the shortened sentence. Which wouldn't shock me at all. Cause he's proven time and time again has a massive ego to the point he think he can get away with it forever, and he's super reckless.

Last edited:
Lol nice

I still have to figure out a good way to put objects behind things like the hand passing in front of the face in this gif. Did you edit each frame for that?

Yea frame by frame by frame by frame. It's a tedious process. I would have to look at the file but more than likely I masked the hands on a video layer above Jones' head. My video layers were like this from top to bottom:

Biggum's video (for the hand)
Jones head
Biggum's video

Yes you can simply mask Jone's head to allow the hand to show through and not have to worry about making a top "hand layer". But once you mask Jone's head to allow the hand to show, then you can't move Jones' head if need be (well you can but not easily). So I probably put the hand layer on top, that way I could freely move Jone's head if need be.

Yea frame by frame by frame by frame. It's a tedious process. I would have to look at the file but more than likely I masked the hands on a video layer above Jones' head. My video layers were like this from top to bottom:

Biggum's video (for the hand)
Jones head
Biggum's video

Yes you can simply mask Jone's head to allow the hand to show through and not have to worry about making a top "hand layer". But once you mask Jone's head to allow the hand to show, then you can't move Jones' head if need be (well you can but not easily). So I probably put the hand layer on top, that way I could freely move Jone's head if need be.
Oh I see, good to know.

I was kind of hoping there was a magical solution that would save a ton of time. But I guess we have to put in the time and the work. My hat off to you for all the work you put into those gifs.

Oh I see, good to know.

I was kind of hoping there was a magical solution that would save a ton of time. But I guess we have to put in the time and the work. My hat off to you for all the work you put into those gifs.

Mahalo brother. It's a life style. BTW I use After Effects to make gifs. Photoshop is relatively intuitive, but AE is a real freaking bitch to learn. Just making a mask is a complex process to learn, but once you get it down pat it is much faster to mask multiple frames of a video.

Have you ever seen my Photoshop Contest Portfolio? This is where I spend most of my time lately. I am not even really an MMA fan. I just like shooping. http://www.pxleyes.com/profile/BWR/portfolio/

giphy.gif

You seem a decent fellow...

Get on the PicsArt revolution bro... I've never used anything else she it took me a day to learn.

Become a shooper, sherbro.

Mahalo brother. It's a life style. BTW I use After Effects to make gifs. Photoshop is relatively intuitive, but AE is a real freaking bitch to learn. Just making a mask is a complex process to learn, but once you get it down pat it is much faster to mask multiple frames of a video.

Have you ever seen my Photoshop Contest Portfolio? This is where I spend most of my time lately. I am not even really an MMA fan. I just like shooping. http://www.pxleyes.com/profile/BWR/portfolio/
Damn, there is some really nice stuff in there. Keep it up man.

I'd like to dive into more advanced stuff myself eventually but right now I just use Photoshop for fun. There are still many tools and techniques I don't use or haven't mastered yet.

Wtf happened to GSPOAB? That dude was a legend back in the day.

You seem a decent fellow...

Get on the PicsArt revolution bro... I've never used anything else she it took me a day to learn.

Become a shooper, sherbro.
Buff the pound for pound PicsArt GOAT.

Wtf happened to GSPOAB? That dude was a legend back in the day.
Word.is he got some big money job amd is doing great now.

Wish he had my deleted all of his online shoops before he left us but it's awesome to hear he's doing well!

Word.is he got some big money job amd is doing great now.

Wish he had my deleted all of his online shoops before he left us but it's awesome to hear he's doing well!
Well that’s really lame and really awesome at the same time. He was shopping top notch stuff back when there wasn’t a ton of guys participating.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back