Shoop dat Tito Ortiz

lQOA9yk.jpg

glorious.

It was actually cool seeing tito do his thing 1 last time.

Reminded me of a time when mma was fun

Dude, this is nothing compared to some of the threads we've done... Search "shoop dat" on Sherdog and you'll see what I mean. The chicks get it worst.
I'd figured your harder on the girls..

You should give it a go sometime... I do mine on the train mostly!

You and @LouisBolanos set the bar way too high on this round!

Even though I have a solid, firm, and wide 6 inches of phone (Nexus 6 and Nokia 1520) I still don't think I could do it. Right now I got a nice 27" Apple Panel, I am upgrading to 32" (probably Samsung) soon. As soon as I find a good deal. And I hope we set the bar high. It's good for people to be pushed. :D

Even though I have a solid, firm, and wide 6 inches of phone (Nexus 6 and Nokia 1520) I still don't think I could do it. Right now I got a nice 27" Apple Panel, I am upgrading to 32" (probably Samsung) soon. As soon as I find a good deal. And I hope we set the bar high. It's good for people to be pushed. :D
Its easy... Plus i want you to learn how to use it properly so that you teach me to be better! I still cant get my head around the intricacies.

How to make your attachments show up when people quote you.

how-to-attach-gif.187529

Its easy... Plus i want you to learn how to use it properly so that you teach me to be better! I still cant get my head around the intricacies.

haha. Ulterior motives come out. :)

Back