Shoop dat sleeping Overeem

View attachment 312167

Every year around this time, I enjoy telling my children the story of the bullied red-nosed Reem who guided Santa's sleigh that year and saved Christmas...

"He was bullied kids... just like that little Keaten boy with the racist mother..."
giphy.gif

I use picsart... Everyone should download this app immediately it's so easy to use its ridiculous.
I'm tying to use PicsArt but my iPhone downloads a black background with the cutout of sleeping Overeem. Is there a way to get just the cutout?

Reem about to establish a new record on Sherdog, eh?

The Rousey thread has to be the sheredog record for a KO'd fighter lol

Incredulous Cormier is number 1 overall I would have to believe. BUT, it was on Pace to be surpassed by the Rousey thread before it got jacked up by the site change.

The Rousey thread was slike 4x's this size easy haha.

Incredulous Cormier is number 1 overall I would have to believe. BUT, it was on Pace to be surpassed by the Rousey thread before it got jacked up by the site change.

I am glad to hear that, honestly ;).

There were loads of classics that made 100s of pages... this is definitely a solid contender for shoop thread of the year though.

Back