Shoop Shoop dat sherdogger with a cancelled fight!!! @AJ Garcia

If you need an opponent, I'm game.

tenor.gif

Still a better puncher than Punk.

Dude, you need to chill out, your like some creepy stalker.

This is really the best thing that could have happened for you. If you beat that bum, everyone would forget by the end of this sentence, but now you’re a meme, and memes are forever.

Dude, you need to chill out, your like some creepy stalker.

I do marketing work on the side and I offered to help out. No biggie, takes me 2 minutes to do this shit from the bar I'm drinking in.

I'd do the same for you too.

Last edited:
I do marketing work on the side and I offered to help out. No biggie, takes me 2 minutes to do this shit from the bar I'm drinking in.

I'd do the same for you too.
Dude I’m not complaining. That thread on my fight was awesome and would’ve brought a ton more views to my fight. I appreciate it all, bruh.

Nobody wants to fight a Sherdogger.

AJ was going to come out post weigh-in somewhere around 6'4" 240 lbs carrying a lean 3-4 % body fat. This guy did the smart thing and walked away..

Dude I’m not complaining. That thread on my fight was awesome and would’ve brought a ton more views to my fight. I appreciate it all, bruh.

The way I see it, this is an MMA website, and you are an MMA fighter... It's good for you to be promoted here, it's good for the promotion because they make more money, and its even good for sherdog because it's something different, and also legitimises the overall integrity of its posters!

Plus you ma dawg.

The way I see it, this is an MMA website, and you are an MMA fighter... It's good for you to be promoted here, it's good for the promotion because they make more money, and its even good for sherdog because it's something different, and also legitimises the overall integrity of its posters!

Plus you ma dawg.
Spot on m8,it's all about the promo + it's free and he's making new fans by the day!.Plus how cool is it to have a legit,badass,MMAFighter as a Sherbro to jam with about the sport we all love!?
Cheers @AJ Garcia .....mad props for putting yourself out there like this.You have a sense of humour and your cool to your Sherbro's and after mad training sessions everyday I know it can't be easy.
Thanks bruv☘️

aj-superman-gif.396413

Attachments

• aj-superman.gif
    aj-superman.gif
    130.1 KB · Views: 64
So, bad things have happened... Our boy is not fighting this weekend.

In layman's terms, his opponent was not professional enough to submit a medical, and the replacement was several rungs up the ladder - so the fight is postponed.

Let's not make @AJ Garcia's struggles for nothing - @Myrddin Wild has created these templates:

View attachment 396051
(that's AJ)
View attachment 396049

(That's his crazy fool opponent)

And one from the man himself:
View attachment 396069

And another by @bigwaverider:

scared-crawford-head-png.396143

And here are some not-so-good example shoops (I'm drinking in bar pretending I'm not shooping):
View attachment 396055

View attachment 396053

View attachment 396059

View attachment 396061

View attachment 396063

Lets give our boy what he deserves... He put everything he had into this fight, and even though it didn't happen, AJ proved he is worthy of his sherdog purple.nane with his stellar attitude.

The least we can do is shoop him to death... I'm in a bar on holiday - these are the best I got for now - out do me!

I like the last shoop (essay/snitch)

Back