Shoop dat running Romero *UPDATED*

LMFAO...Yeah bro, people would build more muscle as they got old with slower metabolism but sadly they don't workout.....Sure, bro...lolololol.

I believe in conjunction with diminishing testosterone levels as one ages, it could be possible.

giphy.gif

Fuck, I think he got bigger.....

Yoel_Romero.jpg

Funny how he was less shredded and had smaller traps when he was younger.....
Funny how over 20 fucking years since that pic got taken his muscles matured right? He was still yuge then. That pic he is all muscle 185, after twenty years he is still only making that 185 weight

IMG_1786.JPG

IMG_1785.JPG

Well i apologize for the poor quality but I gave it a shot and had some fun

No, I will not. And I dont give a fuck to your opinion.

So stop complaining and enjoy the thread like everyone. Or make the template so I can put in the first post.

[ ] He's the boss of you.
[ x] He's NOT the boss of you.

He actually runs kinda funny. I was expecting it to be smoother.

Also he looks much bigger. I wonder if he is cycling

So cut the running fast Romero. I think its more funny. You cut frame per frame? WOW! I did not know it was this way...

Yes these things don't magically get extracted from the background. This one was particularly hard because there was no real separation of Yoel from the background. He sorta blends into the trees and grass. Woulda been a lot easier if the background was more solid in color. These types of extractions are about as hard as they get. Plus that looks like cell phone video to me. Lousy quality. If we had true 1080P or 4k video from a real camera this could have come out better and less jagged. I could fine tune it and make it decent, but really that would be a ridiculous amount of work for a template.

It still has a snap and doesn't loop properly but fugg it. That's what I did and that's how it came out. Anyone else that's wants to try to do better can go ahead. I used an edge detection technique called "rotoscoping". lord knows why they call it that as it's an inaccurate term.

r6nHwNl.gif

I believe in you.

I know what you said but that's not what I heard. I heard "You do it BWR cause I'm not." :)

Last edited:
I used every 3rd frame from 72 frames to make him run fast, its a bit smoother

Te5456I.gif

This is an old one... and still absolutely golden. How can such an amazing athlete actually run like that?

Yes these things don't magically get extracted from the background. This one was particularly hard because there was no real separation of Yoel from the background. He sorta blends into the trees and grass. Woulda been a lot easier if the background was more solid in color. These types of extractions are anout as hard as they get. Plus that looks like cell phone video to me. Lousy quality. If we had true 1080P or 4k video from a real camera this could have come out better and less jagged. I could fine tune it and make it decent, but really that would be a ridiculous amount of work for a template.

It still has a snap and doen't loop properly but fugg it. That's what I did and that's hjw it came out. Anyone else that's wants to try to do better can go ahead. I used an edge detection technique called "rotoscoping". lord knows why they call it that as it's an inaccurate term.

r6nHwNl.gif

I know what you said but that's not what I heard. I heard "You do it BWR cause I'm not." :)
I used every 3rd frame from 72 frames to make him run fast, its a bit smoother

Te5456I.gif

WOW, fantastic as always!
giphy.gif

Thats from that gif?

I will try to cut out one "loop" of him running. even one second of video is like 30 frames and can be an enormous pain in my ahole, but let me try. There is super mega amount of moment and thats the hardest thing there is to cut out.

What method did you use in the end? Could you PM me?

Back