Shoop dat :O Holm

HOW TO MAKE CELL PHONE GIFS.
(But there probably are better programs)

I know I PM'd you this info, but I am just putting it here so others may learn. I did not get into this seriously at all, I just wanted to see if it could be done. I found an app on the Google Play store and put it on my Adroid cell phone " GIF Maker - GIF Editor Kayak Studio " https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kayak.studio.gifmaker&hl=en

1. You open the program and hit the + sign to make a new gif.
2. You then only select your first frame image.
3. Then you click on "MANAGER".
4. Then click "ADD IMAGE" and select your second frame image. Then click "NEXT". Keep repeating this until you have all your frames. I did it this way because when you hit the + sign and select all your images, for me they did not order properly and I found no way to re-order them.
5. To return to your image hit the two "down arrows" at the top.
6. After that you have a clock icon that gives you a slider to determine how long each frame will be. I slid it all the way to the left (which seemed to be the slowest frame rate) and what you see down here is the result.

Honestly I have already spent more time typing this post than I did with the program, so maybe it can be done better. Maybe this just isn't the best program for this. However IT CAN BE DONE!!

I07OfL1.gif

That's pretty funny

Dunno but if you got Android then PicsArt is king.

Have you tried MediBang Paint? Free, no ads, and very feature rich. I can do almost anything in there that I do in Gimp as far as shoops go.

46C62B04-8E1A-4645-93D7-4F9F9ED93A69.jpeg

Was playing around with that app that @Buff suggested and made my first shoop

PicsArt_01-04-10.59.24.jpg

I'm going to hell...

Last edited:
If you put Holloh's face on Mlolm's neck you get Cyborg.

It's like HH had Cyborg within herself but segmented into Holloh and Mlolm that were fighting each other within herself AND Cyborg at the same time. No wonder she lost...
<TheWire1>

Last edited:
Don't be a retard and shoot vertical video. You miss all the action such as your baby being shot across the room from hitting your wife's fat ass. This woulda been so much better if someone with basic photography skills shot this source video. This wasn't so easy to do BTW.

dLcWzwi.gif
Yep. I hate vertical video. Just say No to vertical video.

Cyborg may be clean at this point. Theres going to lingering things in the body after years of roid abuse including strength benefits physical features etc,etc

But holly doesnt have any of the typical tells you see in women physically when they roid and when you combine then with the fact she hasnt been caught and is tested regularly...

This vide pretty much sums it up when it comes to Holms physique

Im telling you man, there is no strength gain that is retained after stopping juice. Im speaking from personal experience.

Back