Shoop Dat Michael Johnson!

1d7f0e9ef6.png
MIND...BLOWN...

DEXATI20160920014601.png

I got this far and said "fuck it". Then I tried putting him Behind Terry Bozzio's monster drum set and promptly said "fuck it," then I took a picture of my kit from the correct angle, and the said "fuck it," then I settled for the one from earlier of Michael talking shit at Bozzio haha!

MIND...BLOWN...

DEXATI20160920014601.png

I got this far and said "fuck it". Then I tried putting him Behind Terry Bozzio's monster drum set and promptly said "fuck it," then I took a picture of my kit from the correct angle, and the said "fuck it," then I settled for the one from earlier of Michael talking shit at Bozzio haha!
That's awesome!! Haha I guess musicians think alike. That's so funny we had the exact same concept.

That's awesome!! Haha I guess musicians think alike. That's so funny we had the exact same concept.
It really tripped me out. I didn't sleep much last night and passed the time shooping, and when I saw this I wondered if I'd miraculously finished it up and uploaded it and posted it in my sleep!

Haven't had time for this thread but was just able to bust this one out. Rebuilt his arm and armpit too.

6xwTt8i.gif

CsnL-_ZWcAAyASJ.jpg
there is a pixel or two needs removing where the middle finger meets the body (his left)

absolutely brilliant though

the critics of shoop threads have been getting brutalised lately, and deservedly so

hey, critics, leave shoop threads alone!!<{Red Card}>

"Mr. Johnson I'm sorry but we've talked about this several times. We don't allow our shoppers to enter our store shirtless, wearing UFC gloves. I know you're a notable fighter, but we have rules here at Costco. Now please put a shirt on and stop eating all of the weanie samples and threatening customers with that stare."

Cool! I take video at 24, 30 and 60 so I'm decent at estimating in that range. 48's higher than I thought, sounds like a ton of work!

Well technically it's 50. I did it in video at 48, but when you import the video to PS, it coverts it to 50 (.02 per frame). I too am sensitive to frame rate. I see street lights blinking at 60HZ. Have to set my monitor at 90HZ+. It was actually easy. You have a tool called "puppet warp". You make key frames at the first frame and the last from with the fingers at their regular positions. Then you make a middle key frame where your warp them to make the tweaking motion. AE fills in the blanks so the fingers "ping pong" back and forth. However, the PS work was a bit challenging. Warping his right arm into position, rebuilding his former arm and armpit, cutting out the fingers and layering them in order etc. Hour and a half or work or so. Maybe 2.

there is a pixel or two needs removing where the middle finger meets the body (his left) absolutely brilliant though

This explains what I think you are seeing. Perhaps I should clone in that light spot on his thumb or maybe I shouldn't have included it as part of his thumb? Maybe even that light spot is part of his glove? The inset is his original hand.

vJzz48A.gif

Well technically it's 50. I did it in video at 48, but when you import the video to PS, it coverts it to 50 (.02 per frame). I too am sensitive to frame rate. I see street lights blinking at 60HZ. Have to set my monitor at 90HZ+. It was actually easy. You have a tool called "puppet warp". You make key frames at the first frame and the last from with the fingers at their regular positions. Then you make a middle key frame where your warp them to make the tweaking motion. AE fills in the blanks so the fingers "ping pong" back and forth. However, the PS work was a bit challenging. Warping his right arm into position, rebuilding his former arm and armpit, cutting out the fingers and layering them in order etc. Hour and a half or work or so. Maybe 2.
Awesome, I understand! The warp effect on the knuckle wrinkles is remarkable.

**edit**
Just realized; the wrinkle effect on the knuckles looks like @Don Guille S. knee gif lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
This explains what I think you are seeing. Perhaps I should clone in that light spot on his thumb or maybe I shouldn't have included it as part of his thumb? Maybe even that light spot is part of his glove? The inset is his original hand.

vJzz48A.gif
yup that's it :) and not even the middle finger haha ... I am handicapped perhaps

and yeah easy fix I bet

Oh my dayum 'muricun cops
They don't have fitness tests longer than a 30 second jog over there or what?
it's obscene ... but I guess it's a big country and the bar has to be set pretty much rock bottom so they at least have the numbers to staff their police force :p

yup that's it :) and not even the middle finger haha ... I am handicapped perhaps

and yeah easy fix I bet

Fixed it in my original posting of it. Here it is in spoiler.

CmjbEo2.gif

Back