Shoop Dat Hans. Pics of Me w/ Forrest, DJ, Hughes, and Nunes.

That's what hating hoes do.
Hahaha it's cute that you think people are hating on you. We are laughing at you. I think it's really cool you got to meet the fighters. It's a pity that they had to meet you.

Hahaha it's cute that you think people are hating on you. We are laughing at you. I think it's really cool you got to meet the fighters. It's a pity that they had to meet you.

Alright well I'm back to ballin while you on your couch with my name in your mouth like a ho. Ho.

Cool pics. Next time just post the pics and let the shoops unfold naturally. Asking Sherbros for a favor is like pulling teeth.

Cheers @Hans Gercmiov

350jhgm.jpg

Well done man, you met quite a few of em. Happy shooping season.

img_1319-jpg.227933

OK, I really thought gay men/women had a better sense of fashion or am I stereotyping? But Amanda looks she got dressed in a really dark room. Not one God damn thing flows or compliments the other from head to toe she's dressed like a laundry hamper.

Good job my man I'm envious in a good way...

Last edited:
Cool .
I'm a bit jealous you met MM.
prop's to you for having the balls to post pictures of your self .
Hope you had a good time
edit also just ignore the haters whom haven't posted their own pic's

Last edited:
Nice face and shirt Hans you crazy libertarian bastard

img_1319-jpg.227933

OK, I really thought gay men/women had a better sense of fashion or am I stereotyping? But Amanda looks she got dressed in a really dark room. Not one God damn thing flows or compliments the other from head to toeshe's dressed like a laundry hamper.

Good job my man I'm envious in a good way...

She was a sweetheart.

The most shoopable one is with Nunes.

And tbh, your outfit is funny enough. What kind of pants are those? Shirt says tax is theft. Geeze lol. I'm sure we all look just as goofy though. Not too bad

Dayum Hans You're one good looking muf$cka.

Back