Shoop Dat Hans. Pics of Me w/ Forrest, DJ, Hughes, and Nunes.

jesus christ, you clearly have a slave mentality
slave mentality? how the fuck does that make sense in this circumstance?

not that Id expect someone of such limited intelligence to be able to explain what they mean

People fixated on my pants annoy me.

Sorry Hans....

hans%20pants%201_zpsralsf8lc.png

hans%20pants_zpsyrkvuqkq.jpg

Dang, had no idea Hughes and Nunes were so close in size. He's been talking about making a comeback for the right opponent.

Who you got between Matt and Nunes, given the state of Matt's chin and him being in his mid-40's?

Lmao, there's actually people who want everything to be privatized ?

That might be the dumbest political orientation ever.

how you wouldn't have money to pay for a fire service? everyone has money to buy today, and you're forced to pay the government service which isn't optimal. it would be cheap enough for everyone to buy it. or maybe you make a deal with your neighbors (or your whole street, or even your neighborhood) to hire a fire service so the price is cheaper for everyone.

if it starts to spread, then his fire service would get called and would deal with the fire, and then the guy who had the house burnt down would have to compensate his neighbor

and calling me a retard when you think the government doing something is more EFFICIENT than the market itself, haha
How much tax do you pay every month? I just want to know if you're qualified to speak on this matter

Hoes all over this thread chirping about my dress and looks. Bitch, I got style. Y'all :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s ain't got style. It's too hot in May in Texas for a button down and khakis. My dress depends on my environment. And whatever happens I'm ballin out all day while you got my name in your mouth on your couch. Just like a ho.

IMG_7829.jpg

TS how tall is matt hughes? about 5'7?

You're ugly as fuck dude....stop this, it's cringey

Back