Shoop Dat Hans. Pics of Me w/ Forrest, DJ, Hughes, and Nunes.

hans_zpsv6o78dvk.jpg

lol thats where libertarian arguments fall apart..... they have no actual ideas about how society functions

how would a private fire service work? do they charge at the point of service? or afterwards?
And how would they find themselves during periods of no/low activity? Obviously they'd need a standing force to be prepared, equipped, trained and ready if and when a fire breaks out.

What of the military? If there were only one private army then how would anyone stop them usurping control? How would multiple contractors effectively work together? How would it be possible to stop them extorting huge money in exchange for genuinely dangerous defence work?

Not everything can be privatised, I think.

I always vowed I'd never show my face on sherdog unless I got pics with a fighter. Well, that day has come. Please shoop my drunk, goofy, fat ass.

Going to the fan expo at 1 so I expect to have more pics.

IMG_1107.jpg

IMG_1108.jpg

IMG_1112.jpg

Edit: oh and here's me with the Gas Monkey guy.

IMG_1075.jpg
Gas Monkey Guy = Robert Downey Jr after gaining 20 lbs? Insane resemblance.

And how would they find themselves during periods of no/low activity? Obviously they'd need a standing force to be prepared, equipped, trained and ready if and when a fire breaks out.

What of the military? If there were only one private army then how would anyone stop them usurping control? How would multiple contractors effectively work together? How would it be possible to stop them extorting huge money in exchange for genuinely dangerous defence work?

Not everything can be privatised, I think.
this cunt gets it :p

Back