Shoop Dat Edmond Tarverdyan

uAl2j9o.png

Not bad. I love black and white stuff.

man, you all are awful! lol.

Thanks, yeah me too. Did another version of the first one with better proportions of Edmonds face..

Xt8HHsK.png

I do like the proportions on this one better. The beard on his left cheek lines up better with the existing beard and also fits/fills in better with his cheek on the far right (his left), as does the goatee area where there was a little bald-ish spot on the previous one (it's still there but barely noticeable).The hat is a little cleaner too at the top. I like the contrast on the other one better. This one is a little flat and dark.

Ronda gets one as well

nkuj470.png

Very cool brah. Nice hard look on her skin. Although no one will probably notice, her face is a bit small but it looks like you did the best you could do with that Ronda face as it's not in perspective with the original - I think. Sorry to get so critical. I can't help it. I mean well though. :)

damn how did you know I'd copied that body? :D
good spot lol

HAHA! I just "Jehannumed" Jehannum. ;):p:D:eek::cool:

Last edited:
I do like the proportions on this one better. The beard on his left cheek lines up better with the existing beard and also fits/fills in better with his cheek on the far right, as does the goatee area where there was a little bald-ish spot on the previous one (it's still there but barely noticeable).The hat is a little cleaner too at the top. I like the contrast on the other one better. This one is a little flat and dark.

Very cool brah. Nice hard look on her skin. Although no one will probably notice, her face is a bit small but it looks like you did the best you could do with that Ronda face as it's not in perspective with the original - I think. Sorry to get so critical. I can't help it. I mean well though. :)

HAHA! I just "Jehannumed" Jehannum. ;):p:D:eek::cool:
Don't worry, the Ronda round face is incredibly hard to fit into homeless women due to her roundness. Also, you're right on the perspective part - it wasn't easy, but it's also been years since I really photoshopped anything. At least anything outside of my own avatars, LOL (Mine is Overeems face on this picture).

Thanks for the critique though - nice to get some recognition/attention round these parts with all the new shoop gurus around.

Though this was fun, gotta look up more to shoop.

This is awesome. What did you use to blend the missing skin? Something like clone stamp?

42187cf2644f8b876640682773599adc.gif

Beautiful skin texture!
I use the same freehand selection tool I use for making templates but with a feather edge of more than 5, then just copy and paste and make it a separate layer until I've cleaned it up with the erase tool (which also has hardness, similar to feather) ...... though if you're referring to the skin parallel to her belly button, that's part of the woman whose dress I borrowed and I used the mesh warp tool to fit it to her contours .. like around Ronda's ass which is way bigger :D

look at the traps on ronda

has she put herself back in the testing pool yet?

I use the same freehand selection tool I use for making templates but with a feather edge of more than 5, then just copy and paste and make it a separate layer until I've cleaned it up with the erase tool (which also has hardness, similar to feather) ...... though if you're referring to the skin parallel to her belly button, that's part of the woman whose dress I borrowed and I used the mesh warp tool to fit it to her contours .. like around Ronda's ass which is way bigger :D

giphy.gif

Sounds like you're sewing together a skin suit ala Buffalo Bill :D

giphy.gif

Sounds like you're sewing together a skin suit ala Buffalo Bill :D
I am basically cloning sections of skin though, just not with a cloning tool.

I've cut out parts from entirely different people to make fixes to templates and stuff cause as long as it looks right, who will even know.

there is so many tools I've never used and no clue what they do :D

Back