Shoop Dat Edmond Tarverdyan

ArchGoat

Non Serviam
@Brown
Reaction score
Shoop OP's don't forget this link: The Official Sherdog Shoop Tutorial, Template, and Q&A Thread

5SrBvBe.png
Template by BWR.
7kSU7XT.png
Template by @LouisBolanos
jNrlcBu.png
- by BWR

I'll start

Crappy first attempt lol

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be really impressive if someone could make him look like a decent coach.

Edmond probably ate that shot, went to the corner after the bell, and told himself he was doing fine and to keep going just like that. Seems to be his go to.

Also, I have it on good authority Edmond also told people to invest in blockbuster stock and that Facebook would never catch on. #EdmondAdvice

I'm struggling to figure out wtf is she attempting to do..... an inverted hook
but the right fist is also in a fucked up position.
Pretty sure she was attempting to throw a bodyshot

Lol god already shopped Edmond irl
2ffad875bc4858a693b5e68b5007b323

did he also call Ronda a motherf*cker?

Jesus Christ everything about Demond's poise and facial expression in the op says he was waiting for this "punch" to come. Rhonda fucking sucks major ass at striking and she is too insecure and stubborn to ever change that with a real coach so she associates with this filthy scumbag cunt enabler Demond. He is so disgusting

Like what the fuck is that pic even supposed to be?
A) Rhonda is too retarded to even hit remotely near the pad
B) Demond likes catching mitts with his eyes closed and without calling out combos

They deserved each other and tarvis Berne jacking off in the corner

Last edited:
Jesus Christ everything about Demond's poise and facial expression in the op says he was waiting for this "punch" to come. Rhonda fucking sucks major ass at striking and she is too insecure and stubborn to ever change that with a real coach so she associates with this filthy scumbag cunt enabler Demond. He is so disgusting
Mrs. De Mars, dat you?

Looks like she is in more pain than Edmond.

It's impossibru to overstate the fuckin fail in that pic. It's everywhere.

The worst part of the whole pic...

Look at her stomach.

I have no words.

A friend of mine does though...

get-that-shit-out-of-my-face-vga-2012-commercial-samuel-l-jackson-baby-gif.gif

Back