Shoop shoop dat degenerate Diaz

scarnate.jpg

I don't smoke weed but I don't see much difference between him and the folks that are boozing at the event. And never in my life have I heard anyone say they look up to nate.

It may be that marijuana is legal in Texas, so you may have a point, but no matter the state, it is a banned substance.

Nate isn’t a casua observer of the fight game (perhaps now he is), he is a fighter, so his decisions are more closely monitored.

Reefer is a banned substance for fighters.

That why I said he likely lost his job due to his weed addiction.

It may be that marijuana is legal in Texas, so you may have a point, but no matter the state, it is a banned substance.

Nate isn’t a casua observer of the fight game (perhaps now he is), he is a fighter, so his decisions are more closely monitored.

It's actually not USADA banned. They only test the day before the fight through one hour after the fight... & their threshold is so high... (pun intended :D) that even the heaviest smoker can quit just a few days prior to the fight & he will be in the clear. As long as you're not "in competition" smoking, you could literally light up during a USADA random test & be fine.

So much win in this thread. Awesome stuff! Keep it up.

24y82z.jpg

<{monica}><{monica}><{monica}><{monica}>

Man I so badly wish I'd called this thread "Shoop dat reefer madness Diaz" or something like that now. "Dat Degenerate Diaz" really rolls off the tongue though.

I'm having technical issues... My phone won't open PicsArt - this is purgatory... I'l be backing up and running in a couple of hours.

No matter where it has been legalized, it's still illegal on a federal level.
He didn't lose his job, he's waiting for Conor to fight him.

In competition.

You can smoke as much as you want, as long as you don't have THC in your blood/urine when you fight.

Are you slow or something?

Nope, not slow.

Just seeking clarification.

I was also under the impression that people can’t just carry reefer around with them in Texas. Perhaps you can clarify that for me, too.

Nope, not slow.

Just seeking clarification.

I was also under the impression that people can’t just carry reefer around with them in Texas. Perhaps you can clarify that for me, too.

Got busted with a joint outside of Houston last year. All I got was a paraphernalia charge and was only ticketed. It’s like a speeding ticket. I’m sure you speed sometimes too.

Back