Shoop shoop dat degenerate Diaz

He can do what he wants, just not in a shoop thread ffs... Shoop threads are sacred and have virtually nothing to do with MMA, it's just a form of expression.

@jeicex @Kung Fu Tze - Any chance of a favour here? Dude has straight murdered this thread... Any chance of a clean up?

A clean up Buffy? Did you spill your cup?

giphy.gif

These slap gifs really slay me.

They are in homage to you my friend!! True story!! We have a .psd template made, so it's literally a copy/past and you can change the heads (the slappee and the slapper) in like 5 seconds. If you would like it I can send it to you.

mir-slaps-jecex-gif.330123

This shit will never get old.

@jeicex

haha so true!!

That's not teabagging you Shertard.

Technically it's "Goat's Eyelids". It's when you put your balls on someone eyes and they blink real fast.

@SPB just finished reading a book and is trying to apply the knowledge he's gleaned from it...

upload_2018-2-19_21-56-52.jpeg

How is he doing?

I'm sure there will be a response by him about his superior intellect or how I'm a "Shertard" or some other inanity like that soon. I barely even post in the heavies anymore but saw the thread title and figured there would be some funny stuff, and I was right. Little did I know that among it would be one guy pissing everyone else off. I'm not even mad at him personally, it's just another level of entertainment for me.

Carry on.

@SPB just finished reading a book and is trying to apply the knowledge he's gleaned from it...

View attachment 343353

How is he doing?

I'm sure there will be a response by him about his superior intellect or how I'm a "Shertard" or some other inanity like that soon. I barely even post in the heavies anymore but saw the thread title and figured there would be some funny stuff, and I was right. Little did I know that among it would be one guy pissing everyone else off. I'm not even mad at him personally, it's just another level of entertainment for me.

Carry on.

C'mon son. You've never read a book in your life.

Let's be clear, I have no interest in having any Diaz Ball Lickers as friends.

C'mon son. You've never read a book in your life.

Let's be clear, I have no interest in having any Diaz Ball Lickers as friends.

Ha ha, and there it is. I am guessing your parents have told you how special you are many times in your life. Well, good news sport. They're right!

Nah I'm just kidding around. Internet spats are pointless. And like I said, you brought me a little extra entertainment tonight. I actually owe you some gratitude. So...thanks buddy!

Don't have my good programs so had to do this in Photoshop... No frills.

tNNrq1A.gif

Ha ha, and there it is. I am guessing your parents have told you how special you are many times in your life. Well, good news sport. They're right!

Nah I'm just kidding around. Internet spats are pointless. And like I said, you brought me a little extra entertainment tonight. I actually owe you some gratitude. So...thanks buddy!

I accept cash. No personal checks, no bitcoin, no paypal.

I am a star. I am a big, bright, shining star. That's right.

@jeicex @Kung Fu Tze - I could really use a favour here... Dude has straight murdered this thread... Any chance of a clean up?
I'll do some cleaning up in here in the morning. I really want to get in on this thread, I have some great ideas flowing.

I'll do some cleaning up in here in the morning. I really want to get in on this thread, I have some great ideas flowing.
That's awesome news on both counts dude, nice one!

Just found this from a few days ago... A very drunken shoop of mine that must have been a premonition.

PicsArt_02-18-01.46.38.jpg

Hahaha! You should take advanage I'd the stoner behind Nate in the white hat too, like make him Nick or something, it's perfect to pass up!

Haha. I did think about it but wasn't sure what I could do.

I figured I'd leave it since he's already puffing and because I'm too noob to do something that will look good since his hand is in the way.

Feel free to improve on it if you have ideas.

Back