Shoop SHOOP DAT DANGER CERRONE!

chestburster.jpg[img]

Perry had no chance on the ground when one considers the source of Cowboy's otherworldly grappling.

95GsM53.jpg

I'd also like to learn how to do that shit with the texture
@bigwaverider do you have some video to share where somebody explain it? I couldn't find one in the shoop thread

Blending a face onto a textured object can be hard, but it can be easy, but it's mostly hard. There is no one way to do it in Photoshop. If you are talking about @MacGregor's shoop above, he uses Picsart on a cell phone so I have no idea of the method he used. Perhaps he can share. @MacGregor?

What program do you use @qw3rty? I can point you in direction but there are many ways to do it. Here are some tutorials in this spoiler but they prob dont answer your question. Ask here or PM me if you need more help and I can help you do w/e it is you need to get done. Honestly that's a hard question. If you showed me an example I could probably help, but I can't think of a one-size-fits-all answer.

Auto Blend Layers - This is not really what you want, but it may prove helpful in the future

Really quick and dirty method of putting a face on a tree. However this does not maintain the face's colors. You may be able to use the same face on top as a "color layer" (or Hard Light or something) to bring out the face's colors.

Pretty much the same thing as above but a more advanced method. Marty works super fast but packs a shit load of info in each sentence. You will probably have to stop the video several times to catch up to what he is saying.

Welp, I've been doing it all wrong. My method takes 3x longer.

if you are doing it frame by frame that takes forever. Smart Objects and Video Timeline is where it's at for PS. You need "CS 6 Extended" (not regular CS 6) or newer.

Blending a face onto a textured object can be hard, but it can be easy, but it's mostly hard. There is no one way to do it in Photoshop. If you are talking about @MacGregor's shoop above, he uses Picsart on a cell phone so I have no idea of the method he used. Perhaps he can share. @MacGregor?

What program do you use @qw3rty? I can point you in direction but there are many ways to do it. Here are some tutorials in this spoiler but they prob dont answer your question. Ask here or PM me if you need more help and I can help you do w/e it is you need to get done. Honestly that's a hard question. If you showed me an example I could probably help, but I can't think of a one-size-fits-all answer.

Auto Blend Layers - This is not really what you want, but it may prove helpful in the future

Really quick and dirty method of putting a face on a tree. However this does not maintain the face's colors. You may be able to use the same face on top as a "color layer" (or Hard Light or something) to bring out the face's colors.

Pretty much the same thing as above but a more advanced method. Marty works super fast but packs a shit load of info in each sentence. You will probably have to stop the video several times to catch up to what he is saying.

Thanks man, I use PS (and PicsArt on mobile) so I appreciate the videos, gonna watch it and se what I can do starting from that

Thanks man, I use PS (and PicsArt on mobile) so I appreciate the videos, gonna watch it and se what I can do starting from that

If you want to PM me I can help you in detail. Try using "Match Color" on a duplicate head. Always save the original head in case you need it for proper color like for the eyes, lips, hair etc. You can take the object you are putting the head on and use a "clipping mask" to apply it to the head only. Set that layer to something like Hard Light and mask in the texture where needed. Hard for me to show u things when I don't know your PS skill level. ^ all this is medium level.

Back