Shoop SHOOP dat concussed Irish cocky kid a.k.a Conor pupil James Gallagher

t8cvMzU.jpg
WTF? Why would you even think to... nvm.

shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

After Conor loses to Khabib, we should make a mega shoop thread for both of them :D

its scary when a big dude knows how to use the shoulder roll dam lol
That was a beautiful street fight KO for sure

Little guy obviously knew how to fight too. He threw at that big guy with no fear.

You dont just swing on a guy twice your size if you arent confident you can take him

On topic, god damn that was funny. But to be honest that dude that whopped on Gallager was more impressive than any ufc fighter ive seen recently

He looks like Darrin Till in the "face kick" still.

That was a beautiful street fight KO for sure

Little guy obviously knew how to fight too. He threw at that big guy with no fear.

You dont just swing on a guy twice your size if you arent confident you can take him

On topic, god damn that was funny. But to be honest that dude that whopped on Gallager was more impressive than any ufc fighter ive seen recently

Man I cant stop looking at that gif, this big ass white dude moves like James Toney or Floyd Mayweather his boxing skill is insane, he slips so fluidly and counters at the same time, man his slip game is like a little guy, thats why when you encounter a big dude like that who moves like a little guy you are pretty much fucked no way you stand a chance

Imagine trying to hit this big ass dude but he slipping your shots and rolling them you have no shot at all scary

and this is why I hate Conor and his fans.......

The Fighter is a Conor fan, probably looks up to him as a father or something...he decided to act like a cunt, just like Conor and this is what happened.

Glad it happened to him....cocky people like him deserve that....I hope Khabib destroys Conor in similar fashion.

That side kick was fucking nice tho....I think that kid has a good future in MMA.

Im Glad that Ricky Bandejas talked shit to him after he KO'd him...Many times, Fighters on the receiving end of the shit talking, just say "it's cool" when it's done...Glad he didn't and fucking talked shit to that cunt.
Agreed. This falls into the .000001% where I'm cool with someone talking shit to a KO'd opponent. Gallagher is a giant vas deferans.

Man I cant stop looking at that gif, this big ass white dude moves like James Toney or Floyd Mayweather his boxing skill is insane, he slips so fluidly and counters at the same time, man his slip game is like a little guy, thats why when you encounter a big dude like that who moves like a little guy you are pretty much fucked no way you stand a chance

Imagine trying to hit this big ass dude but he slipping your shots and rolling them you have no shot at all scary
Size matters

A buddy of mine is just this massive guy, at the time he probably weighed over 300 pounds.

I was in shape and training, he was basically a slob.

We got into it one night and he threw me on the ground so easily, it was an eye opener. Dont try and fight someone twice your size lol

Just out of interest is that Cabbage??. It looks a lot like him. Also same tats

Cabbage was so fun to watch back in the day, his chin was epic
Don't know, funny thing is Cabbage is cousin to a buddy of mine in Hawaii.

Helps that little guy had no clue what he was doing and the punch (if it had landed) would've been pretty much a slap. I guess he thought it would be over after that, bet he was surprised when he woke up. Doubt he even saw the counter. Now he gets to see it online lol.

But yeah if you're a little guy just leave us big fuckers be. Most big dudes don't even want to fuck with you tbh. Nothing to prove etc.

Not quite as laughable as the losers, like you, who worship at the McGregor altar.

Conor is a once in a lifetime individual, like Dana says, he is the unicorn. The attempts to replicate his success, personality and style have been nothing short of laughable.

What are the chances khabib side kicks conor like that haha

Back