Shoop SHOOP dat concussed Irish cocky kid a.k.a Conor pupil James Gallagher

I cleaned up those I got from this thread on the go and didn't save them (exported the entire shoop as jpg and was done with it).

You may find useful my old Conor temps though (I used one for the rugby shoop):

full

full

full
Thanks I see you got a bunch really good ones in the sig as well

I loved watching him get destroyed after talking so much shit and all the hype about him.That kick was beautiful.

If you're to the point of fighting (or being attacked) by a girl then you have already lost. You either Ray Rice yourself or look like a complete pussy. And if you ARE a pussy you might legit get beat down. Best bet is eat the first shot so they don't even think about a second, or just wrap them up til they calm down.

I agree with you that if you're fighting a female, then you have already lost on both counts. I don't condone men hitting women at all but he would have been totally justified if he pushed her down hard or even threw one shot to get her off of him. He just standing there letting this chick knee him in the face. I wouldn't let my own mother wail on me like that and I love that woman.

I agree with you that if you're fighting a female, then you have already lost on both counts. I don't condone men hitting women at all but he would have been totally justified if he pushed her down hard or even threw one shot to get her off of him. He just standing there letting this chick knee him in the face. I wouldn't let my own mother wail on me like that and I love that woman.
Oh he's fucked either way, he's obviously in the actual pussy category. Can't eat girl strikes and can't fight back.

I remember one time this big farm bred bitch who had some training full on slugged me in the head as hard as she could and I just looked at her. First and last time that ever happened, and 30 minutes later she was gobbling my knob. Gotta love a crazy (ex) GF, lol.

38898874_515415492238036_88503122598559744_n-jpg.423163

At this moment James Gallagher wonders if he left the stove on before leaving the house...
Looks more like a ‘oh shit I forgot to erase the search history on my tablet ‘ kind of look to me.

Last edited:
I had to lol at him saying he got caught. He was proper handled. 2 knock downs then the face kick to finish. Flawless and full of lulz
To be fair to him he didn’t say how many times he got caught so technically he wasn’t lying

Conor is a once in a lifetime individual, like Dana says, he is the unicorn. The attempts to replicate his success, personality and style have been nothing short of laughable.

There's literally nothing original about anything Conor does. Smack talk, shit clothes, it's all been done to the death.

Conor came along at a time when the ufc had fighters devoid of any personality, and he kept winning.

They only thing he did different was to ask for more money, so well done on that i guess.

oy, i made this thread in shoopville but i see it here now! here are a few cleaned up assets from the vid
faceko_flip.png
face4.png
face3.png
face2.png
facekick.png
ko.png

Back