Shoop SHOOP dat concussed Irish cocky kid a.k.a Conor pupil James Gallagher

EZ9Ko3y.png
every time i look at this i start sniggering.

Northern Ireland has been separate from the Republic of Ireland for 100 years. He thinks his Irish but his not really. You could even say his British.

He tried to copy Conor look and style and that made him look like a fool. His standup was shocking he was only good on the ground.

Can't decide if James has reached this level of embarrassment. Pretty close though.

Northern Ireland has been separate from the Republic of Ireland for 100 years. He thinks his Irish but his not really. You could even say his British.

He tried to copy Conor look and style and that made him look like a fool. His standup was shocking he was only good on the ground.

With the name Gallagher he’s more Irish than someone with a name mcgregor

Lol it was a matter of time. How do you talk all that shit and you dont even know how to throw a fucking punch.

This dudes striking is absolutely garbage but decides to copy Conor. Any decent striker that has good TDD will fucking KO this fool everytime

Same with that danis clown

They all talk a lot, but have huge holes

That's how Connor vs Game of Thrones Mountain would have been in real life

LMAO at a big can being able to counter a world class fighter. Mountain would have a heart attack trying to catch Conor.

These shops are hilarious.

But if this was made about Khabib or a Dagestan fighters, the Mods would have moved it.

Just your average z-level bellaturd fighter, but he is associated with McGregor so a certain contingent around here are so obsessed with all things McGregor that they're twiddling their nipples because this guy lost.
You truly believe the shit you’re posting?

I cleaned up those I got from this thread on the go and didn't save them (exported the entire shoop as jpg and was done with it).

You may find useful my old Conor temps though (I used one for the rugby shoop):

full

full

full
do you have more of these?

Can't decide if James has reached this level of embarrassment. Pretty close though.

Nobody will ever top the Uzzy Ahmed KO.

Broner getting embarrassed by Maidana might have come close if there had been a stoppage.

So homeboy not only gets his ass whooped by a girl, he gets his ass whooped in front of his classmates and the entire internet by a little white broad in a dress?! I could get it if she was some huge amazon chick but damn bro! And you're not even going to fight back? Damn wiener
Her last knee to his face had so much force it sent her flying. Buddy got beat down bad.

So homeboy not only gets his ass whooped by a girl, he gets his ass whooped in front of his classmates and the entire internet by a little white broad in a dress?! I could get it if she was some huge amazon chick but damn bro! And you're not even going to fight back? Damn wiener
If you're to the point of fighting (or being attacked) by a girl then you have already lost. You either Ray Rice yourself or look like a complete pussy. And if you ARE a pussy you might legit get beat down. Best bet is eat the first shot so they don't even think about a second, or just wrap them up til they calm down.

Damn these downed opponent rules are getting harder to figure out.

Back