Shoop Dat Bug-Eyed Beast

Tired from doing the NGS entry and the various video shoops I did last week, I think I'm going to take a break for now. :p
Fair enough.

You're missing out though...

No Browne shoop?

full

Travis gonna get a lesson in how to treat dat fine ass...

Last edited:
Not at all, I'm chillin' and enjoyin' all your shoops :D
All good in the hood.

Should I have done a speech bubble in that last one? Something like "Wife beater... First I beat you then I'm'a show you how to treat dat fine ass" or something..?

I tried but the pic I chose was too small - that's the major problem with phone shoops - they are all the same size until I upload them!

All good in the hood.

Should I have done a speech bubble in that last one? Something like "Wife beater... First I beat you then I'm'a show you how to treat dat fine ass" or something..?

I tried but the pic I chose was too small - that's the major problem with phone shoops - they are all the same size until I upload them!

No you're right, it would be too small otherwise.

No you're right, it would be too small otherwise.
Kind of annoyed about how small that picture came out. I didn't realise to original was a thumbnail.

Spent so long cropping Travis and Ronda... I only realised at the last minute her fingers were under the same day!

The champ,is here. This one takes Gold

No doubt!

The man is an institution!

I showed my nerd friend your directions and he said yup easy....... I can't fucking do it!!!!
Do you use a smart phone? I do all of my shoops in the Picsart app - it's pretty straightforward and simple.

Ohhhh Fuck some of these Shoops are GOD TIER. Ruthless just like Black Beast, AWESOME!!

Did a thead of him holding his stomach, that would be a funny shoop

The Adventures of General Beast...

full

full

full

I'm going to hell for my shoops.

Last edited:
Back