Shoop "dat ass" Dom!

Is HI the worst at the art of the shoop?

• Total voters
I'll try brotha, good to have you back. This thread turned out to be a ton of fun because of you, @bigwaverider and that homeless kid.

Thanks buddeh, I'm doing a bunch tonight since I don' know if I'll have time after Penn vs. Rodriguez.

And I agree, this is a lot more organic than most of those "shoop that KO fighter "threads, for sure. Once in awhile you run into a great KO face, but more often than not we're just shooping for the sake of it because there was an event.

I guess I'm glad I wasn't around for the start, but nice catch. Definitely using that png later ;)

<{danawhoah}>
Explain this! I need to know how it's done!

Edit: is it something along the lines of this:

I will watch that video in a few minutes. I free styled this.I only used that shirt because it was the only one I found that had the right angle for the openings. Wish I had a better color to begin with and no stripes.

making-dom-no-face-gif.190247

Attachments

• making-dom-no-face.gif
    making-dom-no-face.gif
    557.1 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Thanks buddeh, I'm doing a bunch tonight since I don' know if I'll have time after Penn vs. Rodriguez.

And I agree, this is a lot more organic than most of those "shoop that KO fighter "threads, for sure. Once in awhile you run into a great KO face, but more often than not we're just shooping for the sake of it because there was an event.
Yea this one was more about having fun, and less about shitting on anyone. Not that I mind the shitting on people ones, those are fun too.

T5qQcFU.png

I will watch that video in a few minutes. I free styled this.I only used that shirt because it was the only one I found that had the right angle for the openings. Wish I had a better color to begin with and no stripes.

making_dom_no_face.gif

Thanks, that's very helpful!

source.gif

Last edited:
I hear ya man. Threads like these may not be all time classics, but to some of the shoopers it can be fun. As artists we must take the good critique with the bad as long as it is honest. I for one appreciate your feedback and don't take it personal. You are speaking your true feelings and this is what art can do to people; it can bring out emotions whether positive or negative towards the creations. Now with all that said, I give you this. Aloha oi and have a great day. :D

rogan_oldlady_birdy-gif.190209
Meh.

The bulging eyes are a nice touch, but the fake cartoon hand ruins it. Hard to believe a "Shoop Mod" couldn't incorporate a real hand in there.

lazy 'shop. doing this shit on a touch screen sucks

32d60a48-514a-4fb9-8eca-507450e25ee6
sUGY4A9.png

Sweet shoops. Dom workin the white man overbite.

All-Feels-Very-LoveHate-Between-Them.gif

Shit I guess I can be part of the sherdog executive team too cus I don't know how to post shit...jk...I want not problemos

This is what happens when every jabroni on Sherdog thinks it's a bright idea to shoop every @&$%# event, insignificant as it may be, that occurs in the UFC!

I'm sick of these garbage shoops!
Every time I get angry I just step outside my mama's basement and drink a mountain dew and I feel so much better.....just saying

Back