Did she really think she won that??

KZ: Mine is this big

12316551_1046710328706494_1203098346903423899_n.jpg

Alexa:
img_20170205_143651-jpg.197843

Pics, please.

LOL...

No.

The vids are all under my real name. And, we all know what Sherdog would do with that info.

A cpl ppl here have seen my channels, though. Because, they're straight shooters. And promised not to reveal my identity. Neither has done it so far. Which ultimately, validates my trust in them.

I never post my actual Tapology screens either. It's also in my real name. If you search this account. You'll see it's a fact. Just my predictions. Not a single Tapology image.

I preach being honest, in here. And that I never lie. So, there it is.

Here's a weird fact, though.

When I called out...therassler. I offered him my real name. With his word, that he wouldn't reveal it.

LOL...

No.

The vids are all under my real name. And, we all know what Sherdog would do with that info.

A cpl ppl here have seen my channels, though. Because, they're straight shooters. And promised not to reveal my identity. Neither has done it so far. Which ultimately, validates my trust in them.

I never post my actual Tapology screens either. It's also in my real name. If you search this account. You'll see it's a fact. Just my predictions. Not a single Tapology image.

I preach being honest, in here. And that I never lie. So, there it is.

Here's a weird fact, though.

When I called out...therassler. I offered him my real name. With his word, that he wouldn't reveal it.

You could have just ended it with "no".

Man I am so blind right now. Just Photoshopped like 12 hours in a row. not sure I can participate.

Back