Winners Revealed SHOOP CONTEST - INTERNATIONAL SHOOP LEAGUE (ISL) - SEASON 4 - EVENT 1 VOTING THREAD

Vote for your favorite Shoop. One vote per person. Voting will end it 3 days.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigwaverider

✌️ SHOOP MOD ✌️
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Shoopers have been revealed since voting is closed:

1. thefaintjoy
2. GeoffJeff
3. ookii
4. Giblert
5. Empty Emp
6. HobGoblin
7. Chuck
8. Cowboy Cerroliveira
9. Bigwaverider

Links to other ISL Season 4 events

Event 2 http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/w...gue-tony-vs-rda-isl-season-4-event-2.3389327/

Shooperbowl http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/w...mp-vs-chuck-and-ufc-205-shoop-thread.3394993/
isl_emblem_zpsa5brmvbd.png

SHOOP CONTEST - INTERNATIONAL SHOOP LEAGUE - SEASON 4 - EVENT 1 - VOTING THREAD

Vote for your favorite Shoop. One vote per person. Voting will end it 3 days.

Welcome to the much anticipated Season 4 of the International Shoop League. This season we will have two qualifying events with the top 2 Shoopers advancing to the Final in Shooperbowl for UFC 205. Big shout out to those that donated. Everyone show these folks some love and aloha! More donations are welcome. @Meduza $50, @TigerUpperKut $35, @Verace $20, @HobGoblin $20 @bigwaverider $20, @Jehannum $10. Good luck to all!

****************************************************************************************************

1c5jy3_zpszvuourfc.gif

INRPx3t.gif

giphy.gif

DEXATI20161011094608.png

EDKHwfG.gif

HobISL204_zpsscyyouly.gif

hbomb-final-entry_zpslofofrkz.gif

Blowsping_zps2ghbyfqy.png

OKzo9k5.gif

Last edited:
It's a tough one I got number 5 with number 7 coming in at a close second lol

People, remember that the Shoop gods have donated their hard earned cash for the top prizes that I'm not gonna win :p!

Thank you donators!

One of these days I'm going to get on AE and Mocha and change my bum shoop life. Solid shit! Popcorn bless!

Some really good shoops this event. I think this will be a close one between 5 and 9. Both very good ideas. Lots of good cameos in 9 and very masterful in the animation. 5 may be edging it at the moment due to the excellent concept for the shoop. Going to be interesting to see where the votes land.

It's quite easy to tell who made some of these just going by the styles and presentation :D

This is hilarious

Number 5 for me

It's quite easy to tell who made some of these just going by the styles and presentation :D

Definitely. Every artist has their signature. I think I can make out at least three. My "style", if I can call it that, may be a bit of a giveaway too. Although I haven't got that many shoops out there for the pattern to be too obvious.

As always you guys delivered some massive laughs

200.gif

my thoughts on the shoops coming soon, but gotta say entry 5 was an absolute monster and I really wanted to vote for entry 2 too......

shame there is a couple of static images in there but ty for participating everyone, nonetheless!

very good opening round

Entry 1 : I did like this one but it fell a bit short compared to a few of the other gifs.

Entry 2 : The Shockmaster never fails to disappoint, and it was my personal favourite entry.

Entry 3 : Cool concept but it's too fast and I still haven't been able to read the board.

Entry 4 : Funny as a stand alone shoop but a bit too basic for an ISL entry imo.

Entry 5 : Part of it looked awkward with the heads sliding not rolling .. then masterpiece!

Entry 6 :Speech maybe needed slowing down slightly, but it works and great concept.

Entry 7 : Another brilliantly executed concept, and I'm dying to see "more Hendo" haha

Entry 8 : Another solid stand alone shoop, but I'm not a fan of non-gifs for the ISL.

Entry 9 : TY for leaving out some of the cast ... it made for a pleasant surprise and laugh.

One of these days I'm going to get on AE and Mocha and change my bum shoop life. Solid shit! Popcorn bless!
shush you're one of the best around

and on topic! keep voting for your favourite entry guys and let's show our resident artists how much we give a fuck! these guys got their entries done and submitted while we were still scratching our nuts (or nut) whining about how much we hate mondays (and tuesdays) :D and post a comment goddamnit!

I wish the ISL was like the UFC where champs can hand pick the easiest path to defending their titles. The ISL just throws the top 10 at you all at once and you have to pray you somehow survive. Great work by everyone!

I wish the ISL was like the UFC where champs can hand pick the easiest path to defending their titles. The ISL just throws the top 10 at you all at once and you have to pray you somehow survive. Great work by everyone!

You should absolutely get a free pass into the final round just for your Sage Pat Sematary shoop. :D

Cheers to everybody who has taken time to vote.

And a BIG thanks to everyone who has parted with their cash to fund the prize fund. Your gesture's much appreciated.

Back