Shogun wasn't out; his nose was broken

Status
Not open for further replies.
St. Pierre finished Sean Sherk with a horrible nose break also...

People don't understand that a severe nose break could easily end a fight???

I mean its the reason Randy Couture put an ass beating on Gonzaga, the nose break could take the life out of u. Its hard to come back from when its this brutal.

You're right about the first punch but I think you're underestimating the power of the blows after. One big punch then a massive face shot on the ground, followed by 2 hammerfist to the back of the head. He was definitely out at that point.

Nah. He wasn't out. Shogun actually moved to cover the back of his head.

And your point?

get drilled in the back of the head by four Hendo hammerfists and anyone will be on rollerskates when they attempt to stand.

yeah, he looked great after the ref stopped it. On his feet in a second...

Knowing Shogun's chin, he was not really knocked out cold, he just didn't have enough time to recover, Hendo swarmed him with hammerfist when Shogun was in a terrible position, he really had no way to defend himself against those hammerfists.

doesn't matter why he fell back, the fact that he fell back means it was over

He deliberately fell on his back out of pain

shovhendo.gif

Totally did that on purpose! He was about to go for a leg lock...

(most) Shogun fans, every time.

Well it's always been pretty evident but this is the final nail in the coffin that Sherdog has reached a critical mass of stupidity. I eagerly await this site to implode into a blackhole of imbecility.

Another early stoppage by herb dean. Shogun was getting his marbles back. Lucky punch from hendo.

This forum has got to be the dumbest I've come across.

Get your nose broken. Please. See how you react.

What does this mean? I was joking at how Sherdog refuses to accept that Shogun can lose and makes up any excuse. Did I say getting your nose broken doesn't hurt? No. This fuckin' forum man.

A new type of Flair Flop invented before our very eyes.

That was actually pretty classy of Dan.. he could have repositioned and got a few more clean shots to the nose/face area for sure. But he respects Shogun.. If that were Bisping who NOSE what would of happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back