Shogun wants a titleshot with a win over Volkan Oezdemir

Will Mauricio "Shogun" Rua be a UFC champion again?

• Total voters
If Shogun wins then yeah give him a shot he'd have a 4 fight win streak and him vs DC would be a fresh match up. Though Gus has a good argument for the next shot too.

Since Jones has tested positive, I think we should go one step further and just return the belt to Shogun in the first place. It's only right. #andstill

OMG the votes are tied. You kids been drinking the kool aid. Showgun is done, and has been since the bones fight.

I voted fuck yes just because shogun is a legend and a badass.

That said he’s getting absolutely murdered by Volkan and I’m actually really genuinely scared for his health. Nobody should want to see this happen.

War Shogun Pride GP Champion, 2x UFC LHW Champion!

Shogun is going to let down his dickless little fans again wah wah wah

Highly doubt he wins. Shogun has nothing left.

And even if he does it doesn't warrant a tittle shot as he should of lost against Corey Anderson.
Really? Weird fight as Shogun almost finished him in 2 of the rnds. It really seemed like Anderson got saved by the bell at least once. I watched the fight twice when it happened but that's how I remember it. Shogun might've lost the 1st rnd, and even if he was losing 2 and 3, he stole them by dropping Corey in the final seconds. I remember the 2nd rnd he dropped Corey with a counter punch to Corey's kick. I don't remember the 3rd, but I remember thinking shogun stole it

That's idiot logic. Twice out of 24 professional fights is less than 2 percent of his fifth career.

Again.

Show me where Jones tested positive for that fight.
Hahaha twice in an entire career is wildly incriminating. Very few fighters test positive more than once. The ones that do....have a terrible reputation and are viewed as juicers. No one has any doubts about Vitor or Barnett or Melvin or Tibau for example. All either pissed hot twice or had crazy physique changes. Barnett pissed hot 3x I think. Wanderlei is an example of guy who has never pissed hot (has he?) but his physique change has been a tell take sign.

But seriously how many times does a fighter need to test positive before you brand them a cheater? 2 times is alot mayne!!

Slightly better than Colby getting a title shot.

Way better than Dan Henderson getting a title shot

Waaaaaaay better than GSP getting a title shot

He was 29 fucking years old when he got his ass handed to him again stop making excuses.

It's cool Jonny. You wrecked Shogun already IRL. You don't have to act like a little cunt about it on an internet forum, though. Jeez...

If Mauricio can beat no time in convincing fashion I’m all in.

Idiots posting disgraceful comments have no appreciation for the guys that carried the sport on their backs in years past have outed themselves as clueless noobs or even worse are to this day nuttdanglers of guys like Machida, Reem, or Liddell.

Well if he wins he ATLEAST deserves a titleshot, that would be a 4 win streak with a win over the number 2 contender. That sure as hell is a better case than Gus. I dont think he beats DC but he definitly deserves the shot if he wins.

WOW LHW is so shit that Shogun actually has a case for a title shot with that win.

Of course DC would crush him but god damn, LHW is so awful.

Highly doubt he wins. Shogun has nothing left.

And even if he does it doesn't warrant a tittle shot as he should of lost against Corey Anderson.

what do you should have lost? he cleary won that fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back