Shogun Rua vs. Tyson Pedro in the works to return to Adelaide

I've never been impressed with Tyson I think Rua has enough left to win this.

I guess I have Pedro. Not super confident though,shogun still had his power.

It's been so long since PRIDE but every time I see a video where he's fighting pre-UFC I forgot how incredible Shogun was. He was easily the 2nd best fighter int he world behind Fedor. Shogun was something special.

Always been a shogun fan from pride..
Please stop fighting Mauricio..
<{CMPALM}>

It's been so long since PRIDE but every time I see a video where he's fighting pre-UFC I forgot how incredible Shogun was. He was easily the 2nd best fighter int he world behind Fedor. Shogun was something special.

Fuck Shogun with working knees was a bad dude!!

I love shogun and wish he would hang em up. He has nothing left to prove. He is a bad ass mf. I hate seeing him get whooped

I dont understand why they dont try to make a money fight out of Shogun. Pair him against Vitor for example.

Can't see shogun winning this.
Don't want to see him take more damage, if he needs the paycheck, he should be crushing cans in Japan or something.

Many of you keep saying the old washed up legends should retire, but maybe they really need a few more paychecks before retiring.
By why isn't Shogun just taking lower tier fighters, Anthony Smith was a huge, powerful guy surging in a new weight division. Now, he's fighting a huge young prospect who is constantly improving.
Shogun is too proud and too much of a warrior to be self aware that he isn't on a title run and to either retire or wipe out a few lower fighters for money.

don't know anything about this pedro guys i'll bet on shogun. and probably be disappointed,violently.

I dont understand why they dont try to make a money fight out of Shogun. Pair him against Vitor for example.
Well Vitor is retired. Either way I doubt any Shogun fight is a money fight in 2018. Casuals don't have the slightest fucking idea who he is.

Many of them probably do.

That doesn't mean fans of said Legends want to see them keep losing in devastating fashion and incur more CTE doing so.

Not trying to deny the man a living, just don't want to see him keep getting hurt badly is all.
I wanna see it

Back