Shogun Rua vs. Tyson Pedro in the works to return to Adelaide

Pedro is going to kill Shogun. Anthony Smith is known as a slow starter and he destroyed Shogun early.
Pedro still has some kinks to work out in his game but he's still too vicious for an old man Shogun.

Cummins, Alvey or even a lil Nog rematch make way more sense. I feel like the ufc is trying to hype Pedro up with a big win over a declined legend.

When the JBG calls, Shogun is there to make a sacrifice

WAR Shogun

He's got 3 fights left on his deal. He said he wants to finish his contract and then call it quits.

I know what he said but one can hope. On the bright side, maybe if he finishes his contract he won't get the itch to come back when he's in even worse condition like Chuck

Shogun really should have retired a while ago.

Will always root for him, but I don't want to see him get hurt anymore tbh.

Shogun really should have retired a while ago.

Will always root for him, but I don't want to see him get hurt anymore tbh.

Many of you keep saying the old washed up legends should retire, but maybe they really need a few more paychecks before retiring.

Shogun gets destroyed.

Many of you keep saying the old washed up legends should retire, but maybe they really need a few more paychecks before retiring.

Many of them probably do.

That doesn't mean fans of said Legends want to see them keep losing in devastating fashion and incur more CTE doing so.

Not trying to deny the man a living, just don't want to see him keep getting hurt badly is all.

Sorry but Shogun is getting killed again, Pedro is a monster and I think he will also destroy overrated Anthony Smith

Scar tissue Rua for the win, lord knows he should retire before the savage knockout losses start to pile up.

Back